It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would love Thief 2 or Thief 3.
I am an uncle once again as of last night. My baby nephew is named Otto. If anyone's feeling generous I wouldn't mind the Legacy of Kain games that are on promo.

If not, no worries, I haven't ever actually received a gift in the gifting thread, so why spoil tradition?
If anyone's feeling generous, my small wishlist:

- Ultima™ 7 The Complete Edition
- Darklands
- King of Dragon Pass
- Betrayal at Krondor Pack

I really love RPG!

Thank you for reading! :)
Urban Chaos
Quest for Glory I-V
King of Dragon Pass
Anachronox
Deus Ex GOTY

And now I'm off to bed.
Post edited October 01, 2012 by Smannesman
EDIT: Never mind, they have disappeared.

Would someone please gift me Perimeter and Soldiers Heroes of WW2 before they disappear?

My internet died before I could purchase and I don't want to send CC info over phone.

Will gift back GOGs of your choice back in return (of as close to the same value as possible) when I can.

Thanks!!

GOG really needs a mobile stylesheet...
Post edited October 01, 2012 by adambiser
Games I'd love to play from the current promo:

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2
Thief
Anachronox
Tomb Raider 1+2+3
Perimeter

Thanks
Post edited October 01, 2012 by park_84
CymTyr: I am an uncle once again as of last night. My baby nephew is named Otto. If anyone's feeling generous I wouldn't mind the Legacy of Kain games that are on promo.

If not, no worries, I haven't ever actually received a gift in the gifting thread, so why spoil tradition?
Congratulations on your nephew - and also check your PM inbox =)
Soul Reaver or anachronox if someone's generous yada yada yada... pretty please >__<"
CymTyr: I am an uncle once again as of last night. My baby nephew is named Otto. If anyone's feeling generous I wouldn't mind the Legacy of Kain games that are on promo.

pH7: Congratulations on your nephew - and also check your PM inbox =)
Thank you so much... I really REALLY appreciate this :)
On an adventure game kick, I'd love to give Journeyman Project 2 a shot.
in two weeks I make my one year here at GOG,so if anyone feeling generous I would like:
Heroes of Might and Magic 3
Gabriel Knight 2:The Beast Within
Phantasmagoria
Carmaggedon
Silver
Resonance
The Blackwell Bundle
Spycraft:The Great Game
Nexus:The Jupiter Incident

Contact me by PM
[EDIT]:thanks to Coelocanth for Guilty Gear X2 Reload
Post edited October 02, 2012 by l0rdtr3k
Blood Omen 2 is what can save me from my Humanity
Well, I'll get it no matter the outcome. And I asked a bit earlier in the thread. But I would love Zeus + Poseidon (Acropolis)...heard it is an amazing city builder.

I LOVED Pharaoh, and never had the chance to really play Zeus. But I assume I'll love Zeus as much if not more. I played Pharaoh for years when I was younger.

I had Zeus (not expansion) in disk form a while back, but its not usable anymore (had a coffee accident :P The disk was the least of my worries at the time lol) and I doubt it would be easy to install on a newer OS anyway.

It was on sale really recently, but I missed it :( It isn't that expensive, but even if no gift...I'll just save up some extra money to get it, or wait for it to go on sale again...whichever is first.

Thanks either way. :) And eventually I'll gift someone else...just wish I had some spending money to do so lol...I feel kinda bad just asking :( I did get a gift a couple weeks ago, and that was awesome...I still want to do that pay it forward thing :)

(edit)

I ended up having just enough to get it. So don't need any gift now. Next thing I'll do is gift someone else :)
Post edited October 03, 2012 by Vendayn
I would love a copy of Spycraft for this poor old veteran of the war against the Godless Orcs.
I don't know if I should do this (and probably shouldn't...)...
Anyway ;p, if someone's feeling like spending with somebody else,
Could he drop a code for the newly released La-Mulana on my way?

I would love to play the hell out of it...
And I will love you forever (I'll even cook for you...)