It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

For the love of gods, someone please gift me Soul Reaver 1!!
I'm going to repost once to emphasize my need for these then I won't post about them again because I'm liable to embarrass myself lol:

Well, here's another 60% off promo for games that I want but can't afford to buy...

Ok, a cousin of mine has been talking to me about the Thief games for years, he loves them. After all of his praise of the games over the years, I've always wanted to play them but over have.

Therefore, I'm here asking if anyone would be kind enough to gift me any of the Thief games. Then I can finally play them myself and finally, have an actual 2-way conversation about them with my cousin lol. I would be extremely grateful, and I'm sure my cousin will be grateful too. :)
Post edited September 28, 2012 by lukew
Re-posting for objective reasons:

GOG has just informed us that Perimeter is going to be taken down off the site :( along with another game that I don't care about, and they're putting them both on sale until they do. So my new wishlist looks like:

-Perimeter (before they take it down)
-Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
-Deus Ex: GOTY Edition
-Soul Reaver 1
-Soul Reaver 2
Just a correction to my earlier post:

Remove Anachronox, Tomb Raider 1+2+3, and Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver 1

So current wishlist of games I would love to have:

-Deus Ex and/or Invisible War
-Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2 or Defiance
-Pandemonium!
-Tomb Raider: Last Revelation+ Chronicles or Angel of Darkness

I know it's a long list (basically anything by Square-Enix), but I've loved their titles since I was growing up throughout the 90's. There's sentimental value to most of the games they've created or acquired over the years. Thank you in advance! :)
just these

perimeter
pandemonium
An update to the wishlist:

Dreamfall: The Longest Journey
THIEF™ GOLD
THIEF™ 2: THE METAL AGE
Tomb Raider 1+2+3

I'll probably be able to take advantage of the Square-Enix promo, but I will only be able to buy one, hence the update.
edit: I forgot I had a few dollars in my paypal account so I was able to get Soldiers and Perimeter.
Post edited September 28, 2012 by Ric1987
Lol, awesome weekend deals!!!! I wish I could get all of the games I am after, lol.

If anyone has a few spare dollars for some of these:

Tomb Raider 1+2+3
Tomb Raider 4+5
Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2
Legacy of Kain: Defiance

And is willing to share them with me, it would be amazing! Thank you a lot in advance.
gameon: Yeah, it's been a while. Well i sprained my ankle yesterday, so not so good. But i've been playing through Arcanum, and that's not bad so far.
Thespian*: Too bad, I hope you recover soon, gameon.
Thanks Thespian, It's nothing too serious, but it will take a few more days for me to be able to walk around 100%.
Reever: Sorry if this isn´t really relevant, is there some other thread which is about promos or something?
You can look in the Gaming deals thread:
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/gaming_deals_thread
Another option might be the cassifieds:
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/classifieds
Hope this helps you and welcome to the gog comunity :)
Post edited September 29, 2012 by Segelbranth09
My big wish would be Deus Ex: GOTY edition!

Thanks to all in this thread.
Thanks to K_1269 :-)
Post edited September 28, 2012 by benderz
Well, this is looking like an expensive weekend on GOG. On the wishlist from the current promos:

Conflict: Desert Storm
Deus Ex 2: Invisible War
Hitman: Codename 47
Hitman 2: SIlent Assassin
Legacy of Kain: Defiance
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2
Pandemonium!
Perimeter
Soldiers: Heroes of World War II
Tomb Raider 1+2+3
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation + Chronicles