It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Post edited September 28, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
N0x0ss: Would love to get my hands on anachronox since it's on sale right now !
sounds like something to do with spiders *shivers*, here u have them :)
Ian: sounds like something to do with spiders *shivers*, here u have them :)
Thats Arachnophobia, you're right, lol. A cheap rip-off could be called Arachnorox.

By the way, Anachronox is a cool game, (i think i either won or traded it with you Ian, so from one gifted person to another, i think you'll enjoy the game N0x0ss)
gameon: Thats Arachnophobia, you're right, lol. A cheap rip-off could be called Arachnorox.

By the way, Anachronox is a cool game, (i think i either won or traded it with you Ian, so from one gifted person to another, i think you'll enjoy the game N0x0ss)
I was close, it began with "A" lmao :)
gameon: Thats Arachnophobia, you're right, lol. A cheap rip-off could be called Arachnorox.

Ian: I was close, it began with "A" lmao :)
if you have a phobia of assassins as well i will happily deal with them
Post edited September 28, 2012 by slaktarn
Ian:
slaktarn: if you have a phobia of assassins as well i will happily deal with them
as long as u dont shoot me in the assassins !!!! - check ur pm
Pretty please for the discounted goodness of Tomb Raider 1+2+3 or Anachronox (AKA "T&A")? :-)
Post edited September 28, 2012 by mrbax
I haven't updated my wishlist for awhile and since it's getting to be a bit long (GOG's fault, not mine!) I'll trim it to my top wishes. Not asking for any gifts.

Battle Realms + Winter of the Wolf
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
Robinson's Requiem Collection
Tomb Raider 1+2+3
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation + Chronicles
Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness

For anyone curious: [url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:Adambiser]complete list on gogwiki[/url]
Post edited December 03, 2012 by adambiser
Thanks to the weekend promo, I would absolutely love to have any of these:

Anachronox
Legacy of Kain (any of them)
Tomb Raider (any of them)

If my brain worked this early in the morning, I would've tried being more unique with the requests, but alas. Many thanks to any whom see me fit to be gifted one of these titles!
Any kind soul care to help:

Tomb Raider 1+2+3
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation + Chronicles
Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness
Thanks a Bunch !!! You've made my day :-D

Didn't recognize you there Gameon with your new picture ... How're you doing these days ?? Been a while :).
Post edited September 28, 2012 by N0x0ss
If anybody has money to burn, these are the games I want from the promo:

-Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
-Deus Ex: GOTY Edition
-Soul Reaver 1
-Soul Reaver 2
N0x0ss: Didn't recognize you there Gameon with your new picture ... How're you doing these days ?? Been a while :).
Yeah, it's been a while. Well i sprained my ankle yesterday, so not so good. But i've been playing through Arcanum, and that's not bad so far.
gameon: Yeah, it's been a while. Well i sprained my ankle yesterday, so not so good. But i've been playing through Arcanum, and that's not bad so far.
Too bad, I hope you recover soon, gameon.
Thief 2 would be an amazing pick me up after my interview :D