It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi there.

If anyone is feeling generous these are the two games I'm mostly interested:

-Theme Hospital
-Syndicate

Thanks if someone has a kind heart and wants to gift these games.
Carmageddon Max Pack would be great birthday gift ;P
Alan wake anyone? no? hmmm :(
Ok, I really, really want Moonbase Commander but alas, I can't afford it at the moment. I would be extremely grateful.

EDIT: I've done lots of research on it now and at this point, I NEED this game! :)
Post edited September 27, 2012 by lukew
Since everyone's talking about it everywhere, I'd love to join in on the fun and play FTL: Faster Than Light. I feel like I'm missing out XD.
Fallout 2, Baldur's Gate 2 or FTL if someone is feeling generous and wants to make this monkey, a happy monkey. If someone gifts me one of these games, I also promise to not fling my monkey poop anymore.
Post edited September 28, 2012 by langurmonkey
Deus Ex. It's on sale soon. Thank you.
http://www.vg247.com/2012/09/27/carmageddon-and-its-splat-pack-add-on-are-now-available-on-gog-com/
I mentioned it before, but now with the recent promo, I will post it again. If a had known SE will going to be on sale, I would have wait before wiping out my wallet:

· Deus Ex: Invisible War
anyone care to help me out with tomb raier 123? pretty please with cherries and all sorts of nice things on top?

Ignore please I just traded for it.
Post edited September 28, 2012 by morciu
I would like propose an unusual trade for someone. I'd like to get Deus Ex from this promo, but unfortunately my payday is due next week.

So if someone would be so kind to gift this game to me, I would gift a game of similar value to him/her from next week's promo.

If you're interested in gifting, please contact me via PM, so we can work out the details. Also this way I can personally make this deal with only one person (in the event, that more than one person is feeling generous). Thank you for reading!

SOLVED

HUGE thank to pH7 for his generosity! :)
Post edited September 28, 2012 by Wartath
Well, here's another 60% off promo for games that I want but can't afford to buy...

Ok, a cousin of mine has been talking to me about the Thief games for years, he loves them. After all of his praise of the games over the years, I've always wanted to play them but over have.

Therefore, I'm here asking if anyone would be kind enough to gift me any of the Thief games. Then I can finally play them myself and finally, have an actual 2-way conversation about them with my cousin lol. I would be extremely grateful, and I'm sure my cousin will be grateful too. :)
since it's on promo,I would like:
Legacy of Kain:Soul Reaver
Legacy of Kain:Soul Reaver 2
Legacy of Kain:Defiance
Tomb Raider 1+2+3

Contact me by PM
Damn, if I had known about this thread I would have asked for someone to get me the Baldur's Gate games from the last promo T_T"

Are these "requests" even heeded, though? [and I'd honestly like to help some of you guys out, but I steeled myself to have only a set amount of money to spend it on games...]

I suppose chances are bad there´ll be another D&D/RPG/Bioware promo which would give a discount for BG + BG2 and Planescape: Torment (and possibly Neverwinter Nights and the other classics xD)...

Sorry if this isn´t really relevant, is there some other thread which is about promos or something?
Would love to get my hands on anachronox since it's on sale right now !
I don't own these games from the current promo :

Deus Ex 2: Invisible War
Hitman: Codename 47
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation + Chronicles
Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness
Pandemonium!
Legacy of Kain: Defiance

Thank you .