It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: ...
(But it would be insanely happy if I received any Desperados, Rollercoast or Outcast game ..... :p)
Let's see if twice 'insanely happy' makes you 'happy' - or just 'insane'.. Check your PM inbox =)
At this moment the only Gog game I want is Phantasmagoria.Never tried that,is this good?
pH7: I wouldn't say it's anything like BG, it's much the same as Commandos (sans nazis), but check your PM inbox to see for yourself =)
Malv0isin: pH7, you sir are a scholar and a gentleman. Thank you kindly!
Not to mention it's a really good game. Hard to say whether Commandos: BEL or Desperados: WDOA is better especially since Mia is a really fun character to play as. Although you could also argue Desperados is a straight rip-off of Commandos. Shame both series went downhill with their sequels (in my opinion at least), it wouldn't been great to play even more of the same.

edit: Oh yeah, and while I'm here I guess I might as well post my wishlist too.
http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/waxworks
That is all.
Post edited September 25, 2012 by DProject
Stooner: ...
(But it would be insanely happy if I received any Desperados, Rollercoast or Outcast game ..... :p)
pH7: Let's see if twice 'insanely happy' makes you 'happy' - or just 'insane'.. Check your PM inbox =)
'I'm going slightly mad...
it finally happened.. I'm slightly maaad..." (or insanely happy, as i used to sing... ;p)

Thanks for RollerCoaster Tycoon: Deluxe !!
"Rollercoaster.. of love... rollercoaster..."
my wishlist:
Gabriel Knight 2:The Beast Within
Gemini Rue
Resonance
Silver
Phantasmagoria

contact me by PM
My wishlist:

- FTL: Faster Than Light
- Moto Racer 3
- Interstate ‘82
- AquaNox 2: Revelation
- Farcry 2
- Darkstone
- Post Mortem
Post edited September 25, 2012 by Trid
FTL (Faster Than Light)
Of course from the developer's site is cool too.
If someone could gift me Second Sight before it goes down, that' be awesome. I haven't seen it go on sale in the past, and really can't afford it right now, so I'd be greatly appreciative of it.

Used to play it on Gametap, would love a chance to play it again and maybe finish it this time.
Post edited September 25, 2012 by johnki
So, uhhh, I've posted here before, but never had the chance to gift anyone back, due to money issues. I really do plan on it once life stabilizes.

Anywho, I was recently forced to move, and afterward I got the urge to play Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magicka Obscura. When I finally found the game after moving, the discs were cracked and unusable.

I'm going to start ripping my old games to ISO so this doesn't happen again...

EDIT: pH7 has gotten me the game! Happy time!
Post edited September 25, 2012 by TheTonyOne
Updated my wishlist. Just in case anyone wants to gift me something, I'm really interested only in:

· Deus Ex: Invisible War

Thank you very much in advance!
TheTonyOne: So, uhhh, I've posted here before, but never had the chance to gift anyone back, due to money issues. I really do plan on it once life stabilizes.

Anywho, I was recently forced to move, and afterward I got the urge to play Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magicka Obscura. When I finally found the game after moving, the discs were cracked and unusable.

I'm going to start ripping my old games to ISO so this doesn't happen again...
Check your PM inbox for a replacement. Some download may be necessary. Batteries not included.
Post edited September 28, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
Thanks a bunch, pH7! You have no idea how happy this makes me.
I made a little update of my , adding [url=https://secure.gog.com/gamecard/arma_cold_war_assault]ARMA Cold War Assault

pH7: Batteries not included.
I freaking love your nickname pH7. I think it would actually make a pretty good name of a cool indie game of sorts. Maybe like a horror water based game you know?
Post edited September 25, 2012 by dipsal