It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Looks like everyone receiving games from the current promo . :(
ne_zavarj: Looks like everyone receiving games from the current promo . :(
If it makes you feel better, I didn't get anything .... : P

(But it would be insanely happy if I received any Desperados, Rollercoast or Outcast game ..... :p)

Thanks for Outcast lukew
And thanks for RollerCoaster Tycoon: Deluxe pH7
Post edited September 25, 2012 by Stooner
Wouldn't want you to feel left out. Check your PMs. Everyone should play Colonization, as it's a marvelous game and quite lovely too. Also, it smells like cut grass on a warm summer's day. Ok, I'll stop now... lol. Sorry, I could only gift you one game from your list, all I can afford right now. Enjoy. :)
lukew: Wouldn't want you to feel left out. Check your PMs. Everyone should play Colonization, as it's a marvelous game and quite lovely too. Also, it smells like cut grass on a warm summer's day. Ok, I'll stop now... lol. Sorry, I could only gift you one game from your list, all I can afford right now. Enjoy. :)
Thank you .
I thought Zoltan999 gifted you Star control 1 + 2?
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post5092
K_1269: I thought Zoltan999 gifted you Star control 1 + 2?
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post5092
Yep . Currently i received two games from this promo .
Stooner: If it makes you feel better, I didn't get anything .... : P

(But it would be insanely happy if I received any Desperados, Rollercoast or Outcast game ..... :p)
Ok, I can stretch to one more, Check your PMs good sir and enjoy. :)
Never mind, lukew beat me to it.

Thank you for your generosity lukew. +1
Post edited September 24, 2012 by K_1269
You are not alone. Congrats to those who got something and thanks to those generous gifters.

Edit: That'll teach me not to refresh. I didn't get anything gifted to me but I'm not going to ask again because I think other's might need it more than me.
Post edited September 24, 2012 by CowboyBebop
CowboyBebop: You are not alone. Congrats to those who got something and thanks to those generous gifters.
Are you looking more for silver or gold?
CowboyBebop: You are not alone. Congrats to those who got something and thanks to those generous gifters.
K_1269: Are you looking more for silver or gold?
I've had Silver on my wishlist for a while now. I like RPGs and I'd never heard of it before it showed up here on GOG.
Just looking for something to play

Kinda into Rogue Like/RPG games right now, so somewhere along those lines would be awesome.
Post edited September 24, 2012 by Ki11s0n3
CowboyBebop: I've had Silver on my wishlist for a while now. I like RPGs and I'd never heard of it before it showed up here on GOG.
Check your PM.
Enjoy:)
Stooner: If it makes you feel better, I didn't get anything .... : P

lukew: Ok, I can stretch to one more, Check your PMs good sir and enjoy. :)
Yey! Thank you for Outcast mate!.... Now i got one from promo too!
I'll cry no more... :P
Post edited September 24, 2012 by Stooner
Would absolutely love either Desperados games, B-17 Flying Fortress: The Mighty 8th, and/or Alone in the Dark 1+2+3 if anyone is feeling very generous.

The wild west theme in Desperados looks very intriguing, kind of like a Baldur's Gate view of a western movie. I totally missed out on the Alone in the Dark series too.