It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dischord: Not sure of exactly in the state you are from, but spent lots of time there when younger. Lots of fun, mist rising to burn off just before noon, and great, sweet smelling air (away from the diesels running of course.)
adambiser: I am from the middle of nowhere and then some. Not really, but that's how many people view my home state.

Lots of time where when younger? I'm confused, but then I'm a bit tired today, too. :) Sorry. I don't remember reading where you went. I just realized that I hadn't seen you around for awhile.
Am from the state next door, and had my share of jd at plenty of june meetings, built a few structures, and buried a few people, in and on the ground there. Kind of miss the place, but seems much of it cut, graded, and ruined in ways from what it was. Hope you have a good piece, in and away from the messes I spoke of.
Post edited September 02, 2012 by Dischord
Primo wishlist:
Age of Wonders
Age of Wonders:Shadow Magic
Age of Wonders 2
While they are still on sale:

Warlords Battlecry 3
Zeus + Poseidon (Acropolis)

Would make my day =)
Post edited September 03, 2012 by supersabre
BACK TO THE FUTURE! :D
Post edited September 08, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
I'm really interested in Wallace and grommit while it's on sale.

If someone could gift it to me, i would put a $2.99 game code on this thread to also make someone else happy.

I don't have much cash, but i'd really appreciate it if someone would be generous.
My only wish this year: Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition

Thank you in advanced. I love you. Merry Christmas!
INQUISITOR also looked nice. Wonder whether I should get this one or BALDUR'S GATE: ENHANCED EDITION...
Well since I own the other games in the series I would love to try out Blood Omen 2 I have never played it even as a kid so would love the chance to
Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but I feel evil, so Inquisitor maybe?

(Yes I realize I should be grabbed into the streets and shot by making this reference)
Detlik: Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but I feel evil, so Inquisitor maybe?

(Yes I realize I should be grabbed into the streets and shot by making this reference)
Yeah you should. I hate Carly Rae Crapsen. What i want the most at this moment is either Sam and Max Season 3 or BttF if you're feeling generous.
My wishlist:

The Witcher Enhanced Edition.
The Temple of Elemental Evil: A classic Greyhawk adventure.

Thanks, :3

Pm me, if you need my email or anything.
SoapyCola: Pm me, if you need my email or anything.
You don't need an email to receive a gift. People just PM you the code, then you redeem it here, on the bottom of the page, where it says "Redeem gift" :)
Licurg: You don't need an email to receive a gift. People just PM you the code, then you redeem it here, on the bottom of the page, where it says "Redeem gift" :)
Thanks for the info. Kind of a newbie here ^^. I was just nosin' around for a birthday gift cause someone suggested I asked here. I love this site, really good community, everyone is so helpful!
wishlist:
LANDS OF LORE™ 1+2
LANDS OF LORE 3
INQUISITOR
KING OF DRAGON PASS
ULTIMA™ 9: ASCENSION
SILVER