It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nothing to see here, move along. :)
Post edited September 14, 2012 by Nightfall87
From the recent promo I'm only interested in the following games:

· Pharaoh + Cleopatra
· Zeus + Poseidon

Thank you very much!
If anybody has some spare change...

-Zeus+Poseidon

-Warlords Battlecry 3
acemarch: Been a long long time since I posted any kind of wishlist...

But to help pass time, I'd love:

Lands of Lore III
Pirates Gold Plus

They should keep me entertained during this sickness from hell which has kept me bedridden for over a month already... so if anyone would like to contribute to helping me stay sane, I will be eternally grateful!
I don't know if this is too late to stave off your insanity, but check your PM inbox..
Well, I feel especially greedy this week. So [(Game gifted! Thanks! :-)] would be great, I think? ;-)
Post edited August 31, 2012 by keeveek
acemarch:
pH7: I don't know if this is too late to stave off your insanity, but check your PM inbox..
Thank you for your continued generosity mate :) +1
i have heard from many people how master of orion is a great game, and then seeing Master of Magic (which is made by the same developer) on sale I really would love it,
Post edited August 31, 2012 by slaktarn
I'd be interested in Pharoh + Cleopatra from the current sale.
Updated list
Post edited February 19, 2013 by adambiser
Nevermind, not really looking for gifts right now.
Post edited August 31, 2012 by Ric1987
Wing Commander 1&2

All I'm looking for. Really want to go back and play these for the first times since my childhood.
My wishlist has been the same for quite a while and it's apparently the week-end deal. If any of you is in a gifting mood I'll be very grateful.

[url=http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/zeus_poseidon ]Zeus+Poseidon [/url]
Post edited August 31, 2012 by Niflmine
Tbh always wanted to be the Master of Magic
total annihilation commander pack.... FFFUUUUUU***KKK
Bought masters of magic though...dont have money anymore, bought beer and guild wars 2 today. shit.
Total annihilation would ease my hangover tomorrow *wink wink*
Edit: Oh yea...perfect theres age of wonders 2 in the sale too. fffuuuu
Post edited August 31, 2012 by Sebek
It's been a while since I posted on of these, but I've just seen the Age of Wonders series on promo.

Any of these would be gratefully received.....

Thanks for reading.