It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wishlisted from the current promo:

Tiny and Big
Torchlight

Thank you in advance for anyone in the mood to bring more happiness to strangers!
OMG I would absolutely love Legend of Grimrock since it is on sale
Feels like a good oppurtunity to repost my wish for Torchlight. Would love to play it before Torchlight 2 releases.
Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers is currently on top of my indie wishlist followed by genoforge.
Post edited August 25, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
Just this one: Alien Shooter 2 Reloaded
Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver (love this one!) or Ultima VII if someone's feeling extra generous tonight!
Much appreciate :-)
Post edited August 24, 2012 by Sebek
Sebek: Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver (love this one!) or Ultima VII if someone's feeling extra generous tonight!
Check your PM for Ultima 7.
Enjoy!
Sebek: Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver (love this one!) or Ultima VII if someone's feeling extra generous tonight!
K_1269: Check your PM for Ultima 7.
Enjoy!
Thank you for your generosity +1 :)
Ian: Thank you for your generosity +1 :)
Actually not as generous as it seems. Got the game for 50% off even through I already own the complete series. Now they are all 4.19 again. Not sure if that's some kind of bonus for completing the series or if it was a glitch.
Might be worth checking out for someone else through;)

+1rep to IronStar for clearing that up. And huge + to GOG for such a great way to treat their costumers!
Post edited August 24, 2012 by K_1269
Ian: Thank you for your generosity +1 :)
K_1269: Actually not as generous as it seems. Got the game for 50% off even through I already own the complete series. Now they are all 4.19 again. Not sure if that's some kind of bonus for completing the series or if it was a glitch.
Might be worth checking out for someone else through;)
Bonus for completing series.
Any of these while they're on sale would be super-awesome!

Ultima 1-3
Ultima 4-6
Ultima 9 (I liked 8 which others seem to dislike so maybe I'll like this also)

Geneforge 1-5

Thanks for looking! :)
Post edited August 24, 2012 by Ric1987
Postal 1
Swat 1+2
Crusader No Remorse
Hitman: Codename 47
Jagged Alliance 2
Thief 2
Gangland
Earthworm Jim 1+2
Earthworm Jim 3D

If anybody would be generous enough to gift me one of these, it'd be greatly appreciated. Thank you for looking and in advance if you do decide to gift! You'd make me a very happy Panda :3
I would really appreciate Ultima 7 which is in my wishlist.

Here's my wishlist
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post3293

Thank you
Promo stuff on my wishlist! :)

Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
Darwinia
Geneforge 1-5