It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Snizzle012: Hi,

I would be interested in either Kingdom: New Lands or Kingdom: Two Crowns if anyone is feeling generous. Both on sale at the moment.

Thanks
Your majesty, the herald requests that you check your chat. :)
Snizzle012: Hi,

I would be interested in either Kingdom: New Lands or Kingdom: Two Crowns if anyone is feeling generous. Both on sale at the moment.

Thanks
bjgamer: Your majesty, the herald requests that you check your chat. :)
Thanks again for your generosity :)
I saw this thread just today and after almost one year of waiting for Grim Dawn DE to be discounted - I thought, I will give it a try as my name day is close and birthday also not so far away. Ha :)

https://www.gog.com/pl/game/grim_dawn_definitive_edition
Mugiwarah: if someone is feeling generous while it's on sale, i'd like a copy of Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY, it'll be very nice
Please check your Bat Signal. :)
bjgamer: Please check your Bat Signal. :)
Thank you for the gift i will kick some vilain
UnknownTheWanted: Hi, there. I'm a bit new to this kind of thread and GoG forums in general, but I'd like to ask for Metro 2033 Redux or Blasphemous if possible, please.
Thanks. Best regards everybody.
MarkoH01: No need to ask for Metro 2033 Redux anymore. Check your chat :)
OMG I can't believe it, man! Thanks buddy, thank you so much! You're amazing! I really wish you all the good and best and hope you receive it back twice more in the future. Blessings!
Post edited June 16, 2023 by UnknownTheWanted
May I ask for SPORE Collection? i've never tried it before and i'm bored as heck while i'm stuck indoors because i've got a bat virus
Post edited June 17, 2023 by direspirefirewire
I'd like to get my hands on The Elder Scrolls V: Special Edition, but I'm on a tight budget right now. That's the only game I want badly right now. So if there's anyone kind enough giving me a chance to play it on my library, I'd be eternally grateful!
Hello

The Coromon game is currently at a reduced price and the discount on this game is -40%. I would really like to buy this game, but due to the fact that I belong to the autism spectrum I am a pensioner and the pension is my only source of monthly income (which is not much) and at the same time I currently have to try to put away as much money as I can because due to physical health problems I have to prepare for a surgery, which is not cheap.

This is why I would be very grateful if someone could be kind and generous enough to donate a Coromon game to me.

Thank you kindly in advance and I apologise for inconveniencing you with my existence.
I could give any of these games a home, If you happen to have a spare key for them lying around:

LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures
LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues

Thanks for considering!
ariefhs: Skyrim: Special Edition
Drakon135790: Coromon
park_84: LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures
If you check your chat messages you should find something waiting for you.
park_84: LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures
mistycoven: If you check your chat messages you should find something waiting for you.
Awesome! Thanks for your generosity.
ariefhs: Skyrim: Special Edition
mistycoven: If you check your chat messages you should find something waiting for you.
My goodness! What a nice surprise!
Thank you so much for you kindness, mistycoven!
hope dies last.
Chaos;Head and Baldr Sky are discounted now. a key fur either of them will make me happy.
Drakon135790: Coromon
Thank you very much good man, and actually my gratitude for this is impossible to put into words.