It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JakobFel: would anyone be willing to buy me (...) if I give you my newsletter discount code?
Ice_Mage: Newsletter discount codes cannot be used to buy games as a gift.
Ah crap, my bad. Never tried it so I didn't know. Thanks for informing me, guess y'all should just forget my request lol
I hope I'm not going too far by saying this, but I'd love to play Paradise Killer.
well, Baldr Sky is on sale once again. *wink wink*
may I ask for Wasteland 3: Colorado Collection, it's on discount

I would be very grateful for the generous soul who can gift me the game
Grim Dawn - Ashes of Malmouth is the cheapest I've ever seen here in GOG, but due to a number of reasons I can't get it right now. Would somebody, please, help me out with it?

Edit: saved by a generous friend. :D
Post edited April 29, 2023 by Falci
Deep Sky Derelicts (GOG) is free for anyone that would like one on The Community Giveaway. No forum eligibility required.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_6th_edition/post547
If anyone is feeling generous, I would love to have Prince Of Persia Warrior Within. It's on sale for $1.99.

Edit: Huge thanks to GamezRanker for gifting me the game.
Post edited May 12, 2023 by arsalan12
arsalan12: If anyone is feeling generous, I would love to have Prince Of Persia Warrior Within. It's on sale for $1.99.
Query: do you still wish to own said game?
If so, reply to this post or send me a PM.
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition is currently 85% off at 2.39eur, I believe it is a historical low for the game. If someone would like to gift it, I would greatly appreciate it.
DiffuseReflection: Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition is currently 85% off at 2.39eur, I believe it is a historical low for the game. If someone would like to gift it, I would greatly appreciate it.
Tis a very good game you chose there :)
My question to ye now, of course, is: Do ye still want it?
(if so, simply reply to this post or send me a PM, and I shall check me chest o' booty)
GamezRanker: Tis a very good game you chose there :)
My question to ye now, of course, is: Do ye still want it?
(if so, simply reply to this post or send me a PM, and I shall check me chest o' booty)
Hi GamezRanker, good to see you around the forums again! :) Yes, I'm still very interested in it.
DiffuseReflection: Hi GamezRanker, good to see you around the forums again! :) Yes, I'm still very interested in it.
*GR points to your PM box and smiles knowingly*
"Look within for yer loot, boyo"
I've heard a lot of good things about Battle Brothers which is currently on sale for lower than I've seen before (albeit still somewhat high) however having just bought a house I am waiting until the various bills come through so I can see how much that will likely come to each month before spending too much outside of the necessities (appliances, furniture etc..) so if anyone has a spare code or is feeling generous it would be much appreciated :) That said I completely understand if not.
Post edited June 05, 2023 by Mugiwarah
Silver Box Classics is very cheap right now if someone in generous mood today. =)