It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

there goes my vow...
well... even Chaos;Head NOaH alone would make me one of the happiest persons in the world.
The current GOG sale features two games I have been very interested in:

Encased: A Scifi Postapocalyptic RPG seems like a kind of scifi version of the early Fallout games, and I'd very much like to try it out.

Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales is currently 70% off which is its historical low. I enjoy story-based games and board games, so I'd like to try one in the Witcher universe.

In case someone feels generous, I'd very much appreciate getting to play either one of the games.
Now on sale Theme Hospital
If any gift it to me - it be very good
Post edited November 03, 2022 by ItBoris
Hello.

If I may, and if anyone is kind and generous enough, I would be very grateful if you could gift me a key to Frostpunk: Season Pass.

Thank you in advance.
I'd like to ask for anything from the BloodRayne Anniversary Sale, although the original BloodRayne is probably the best game in the series (and the cheapest).
Hi everyone! Does anyone have a key for the Outer Worlds Expansion Pass? Started a new playthrough and I'd love to run through the expansions this time!

If not for that, does anyone happen to have a code for Noita?

It looks really fun but I'm not sure if I'll enjoy it because of how difficult I've heard that it is. Right now, $10 isn't really something I can spare for games that I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to get through.

Thanks in advance to anyone who might be able to grant this request!

(The edit was to add the links)
Post edited November 02, 2022 by JakobFel
Hi guys!
I want Legacy of Kain all of them, they are on sale right now, if anyone can gift them to me.
Thank you.
Lovecraft's Untold Stories 2 currently on sale.
Would be very grateful.
middle earth: Shadow of war
Just missed a 1000 redeem code giveaway for this game, have been trying too get it a long time. Would be cool if someone had a spare code
Post edited November 04, 2022 by panos22000
Prince of Persia warrior within and Two Thrones are currently on sale if someone feeling generous to gift or have spare i would be deeply grateful.
Big Thanks in advance.

Konung 3
is dirty cheap right now.

Would be grateful.
Edward_Carnby:
Konung 3
Enjoy!
Ice_Mage: Enjoy!
Many thanks !
Star Control: Origins is currently 75% off which is a historical low. I'm a big fan of the Star Control games, having played through Star Control 1, 2, and 3, and also the Ur-Quan Masters open source version of SC2.

I would very much like to try the newest Star Control game, if someone wishes to be generous.
Hey all, does anyone have keys for Planescape: Torment, any of the Baldur's Gate games or Icewind Dale? I'd like to get all of the Infinity Engine classics DRM-free so if anyone has a code & doesn't want it, or is feeling generous, I'd sincerely appreciate any (or all) of those!