It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
If someone is feeling generous and wouldn't mind offering a gift to a fellow goglodite, I'd love to try Grim Dawn - Ashes of Malmouth DLC.
low rated
If anybody feeling generous can you please get me Wallace and gromit’s grand adventures? https://www.gog.com/en/game/wallace_gromits_grand_adventures. I played this on my brothers computer a few years ago and just found the gem on GOG and it’s on sale for 3 bucks. It would’ve really helpful if somebody could get me this game I really wanna see the ending.
low rated
Can I have a Doom 64 key, please. It is on sale. $0.51
Post edited June 24, 2022 by josh72718
low rated
Hello. Cn any help to take rayman origins.
Or help to buy game. Due regional limit i cant buy all of games((
I love gog store, and games for me is only interest due some reason

I have 2 key stalker call of pripyat if who need.
Upd - keys i send to users who asked that
Post edited June 25, 2022 by ItBoris
low rated
ItBoris: Hello. Cn any help to take rayman origins.

Can I have one?
low rated
ItBoris: Hello. Cn any help to take rayman origins.

luckydman: Can I have one?
I send you see p.m.
low rated
srhill: With some steep discounts in the Microids sale, I'd like to request either of these cheapies:

Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders ($1.49)
Dracula 4 + 5 ($0.79)

EDIT: Not to be greedy, but since there's also a Bethesda sale running right now, I'll throw in these:

The Ultimate DOOM ($1.49)
DOOM II + Final DOOM ($2.99)
DOOM 3: BFG Edition ($5.99)
I don't know about your area, but in the Chicago suburbs the libraries have "book sales" where they sell donated books, movies, magazines, and video games as a fundraiser.
I just picked up Doom 3, Heroes of Might and Magic III, The Settlers, and Dragon Age II on CD-ROM or DVD-ROM at the Palatine, Illinois library book sale for $2 each.
Sometimes you can find a diamond in the rough.
low rated
DiffuseReflection: Gibbous: A Cthulhu Adventure is currently on sale at 85% off (2.99eur, historical lowest price for the game). I am a big fan of LucasArts style adventure games as well as the Cthulhu/Lovecraft mythos, so I would love to play the game. If anyone feels generous to gift it, I would very much appreciate it.
Hello all,
as the summer sale is closing down I'm still hoping for Gibbous in case someone would like to help with that. Thank you very much.
low rated
If anyone has Iris and the Giant from an old giveaway (although I doubt many would) it would be appreciated, thanks.
low rated
I was hoping to gather enough cash to purchase Divinity Original Sin 2 (base game) during this sale, but I cannot right now. I suppose it is too much to ask for but if someone was feeling generous, I would appreciate it very much.
[I could then afford the expansion (the digital map seems very useful), but the combined "divine edition" $33 is ridiculously expensive compared to the price of base game ($18)+dlc ($6).]
low rated
I want to play Unreal Tournament GOTY for old times sake, but it's still indexed here in Germany and I can't buy it. So I'd really appreciate a gift, will try finding something else to gift someone in this thread. Thanks in advance!

(Also: It's 2 bucks right now)
Post edited June 28, 2022 by Wuntvor
low rated
slurredprey: If anyone has Iris and the Giant from an old giveaway (although I doubt many would) it would be appreciated, thanks.
How would you go about doing so anyways? I don't see any option to transfer a game short of buying a new copy as a gift.
There are a couple games I'm not that fond of from past giveaways that I wouldn't mind passing on.
low rated
slurredprey: If anyone has Iris and the Giant from an old giveaway (although I doubt many would) it would be appreciated, thanks.
slickrcbd: How would you go about doing so anyways? I don't see any option to transfer a game short of buying a new copy as a gift.
There are a couple games I'm not that fond of from past giveaways that I wouldn't mind passing on.
Usually we pass a code through DMs.
low rated
May I request Quest for Glory 1-5?
It's very cheap in the flash deals right now.
Thank you.

https://www.gog.com/en/game/quest_for_glory
low rated
May I ask for X-COM Chimera Squad? It's 75% off right now, although it doesn't seem to be included in a current sale page.