It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
There's this game called 'Lock's Quest' that I really wanna play so if any generous soul can help me it would mean a world to me. Thank you.
Post edited April 22, 2022 by Apunami
low rated
welllll... it seems, GOG is the only store selling Homeworld: Cat^WEmergence at the moment. and it doesn't want to sell it to me. so, considering this gem is on sale right now, if somebody \ anybody feels generous enough to gift me this ticket into a deep space, I'd be grateful.
low rated
LynXsh:
Check your PM. :)
Post edited May 02, 2022 by Trooper1270
low rated
Trooper1270: Check your PM. :)
wow, thank you very much!
low rated
Trooper1270: Check your PM. :)
LynXsh: wow, thank you very much!
No problem. :)
low rated
Hexen 2 is on sale. I made a request before for it but it went out of sale. Thank you.
And the sale is gone. Drat. Keeping it up just in case.
Edit 2: Sale is back. 1.49 if anyone feels like being generous.
Post edited 18 hours ago by RetroJaro
low rated
If anyone feels generous then I would be very happy to receive the gift of Humble Software Bundle: BIG Royalty-Free Game Dev Music and SFX.

In my free time I'm developing my own fantasy themed strategy board game and it will also have its digital version with a help of Unity engine. The physical version of my game does not need to have any sounds but some kind of audio is a must for the digital version. This bundle has a lot of different music tracks I will be able to use for any in-game events.
low rated
With some steep discounts in the Microids sale, I'd like to request either of these cheapies:

Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders ($1.49)
Dracula 4 + 5 ($0.79)

EDIT: Not to be greedy, but since there's also a Bethesda sale running right now, I'll throw in these:

The Ultimate DOOM ($1.49)
DOOM II + Final DOOM ($2.99)
DOOM 3: BFG Edition ($5.99)
Post edited Yesterday by srhill