It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
I would like to ask, if possible for Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain
Thanks very much
low rated
Ruvika: It would be too much to ask for The Surge? Just the base game, thanks in any case!
csanjuro: I would like to ask, if possible for Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain
Thanks very much
Check your PM's.
low rated
Edit: Thank you very much, Trooper1270!

If someone would be so generous, I'd appreciate either of the two missing titles in my Elder Scrolls collection. Currently on sale at 1.69€ each.
An Elder Scrolls Legend: Battlespire
The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard
Post edited June 13, 2022 by Ice_Mage
low rated
Thanks very much
Trooper1270: Check your PM's.
Thanks a lot
Muchas gracias, eres el mejor
low rated
csanjuro:
No problem, Enjoy the game. :)
low rated
Thanks very much
Trooper1270: Check your PM's.
Thanks you very much Trooper1270! Awesome gift :D
low rated
Hi everyone, I was just wondering if someone would like to spare a few dollars for Project Warlock. I would be extremely thankful.

Thank you

EDIT:

Thank you anonymous donor for the gift, I'm really happy to have received this game, I will continue to pay this kindness forward when the opportunities present themselves
Post edited June 13, 2022 by HumanHand123
low rated
Post edited July 04, 2022 by servobeupstry
low rated
I would really like to have Hotline Miami or Prince of Persia, which are currently for sale for $2.00.
Post edited June 14, 2022 by luckydman
low rated
I would like to ask if anybody can help me get "Bastion" which is on sale right now it's a really nice game I wanna play from a long time and it's on sale right now for 2.99.
Post edited June 16, 2022 by Apunami
low rated
In my free time I'm developing my own fantasy themed strategy board game. It will use the changing board and the cards representing various items, locations, events and NPCs. In the current version there are no dice rolls as one of my goals is to let the players focus on strategic thinking instead of just having some good or bad luck.

When the design and tests of physical version of my game are completed I'll start to work on the digital version. To make the design process much easier I'm in the process of collecting different ready-to-use assets. The assets typical for digital version are the audio ones: the sounds and music tracks.

A few weeks ago I noticed this Humble Bundle: Royalty-Free Game Dev Music and SFX with a lot of different music tracks I could use for any in-game events. Unfortunately I was able to buy only the lowest tier of this bundle by myself. It would be a pity for me to miss the rest because many items in this bundle suit the mood of my game.

If anyone feels generous then I will be very grateful to receive this whole bundle as a gift.

Here is the link: Royalty-Free Game Dev Music and SFX

The offer of this bundle ends in less than 22 hours from now.
low rated
A quite thread. The explanation in the first page, and the content of posts in the last page is already disconnected. With well known giveaway thread also moved to another platform, this thread should also just locked away... perhaps?
low rated
Ardhium: A quite thread. The explanation in the first page, and the content of posts in the last page is already disconnected. With well known giveaway thread also moved to another platform, this thread should also just locked away... perhaps?
OK!, If you say so...
low rated
If someone is feeling generous, i'd like a copy of KOTOR I and II or just one of them, thank you :)
low rated
Hello guys,

Can someone help me buy Sleeping Dogs, it is regionlocked for germany.

I have heard that you can still gift regionlocked games.

Thanks in advance for your help.