It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Thank you very much GamezRanker for Guacamelee 2 :D
low rated
if anyone is feeling generous, i would really like it if i were gifted Titan quest. it is currently on sale on GOG.

thank you beautiful people.
low rated
Hey Id like to ask for the witcher 3 goty as its discounted right now. I have a Music Maker EDM edition key that I can trade for it. Thanks!
low rated
If anyone has a key for The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion GOTY from the recent Prime gaming, it would be appreciated. Thanks!
low rated
Games that are my most wanted:

1. Horizon Zero Dawn™ Complete Edition
2. Ys IX: Monstrum Nox
3. Cyberpunk 2077

Please PM me through GOG. Thank-you to any kind soul who ends up fulfilling one of my most wanteds.
low rated
The beautiful spaceflight roguelike Everspace is currently 85% off, a historical low. I'm a fan of space combat games and would like to try this. If someone would like to gift it, I would greatly appreciate it.
low rated
slurredprey: If anyone has a key for The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion GOTY from the recent Prime gaming, it would be appreciated. Thanks!
Check your PM!
low rated
slurredprey: If anyone has a key for The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion GOTY from the recent Prime gaming, it would be appreciated. Thanks!
Dogmaus: Check your PM!
Thank you so much!
low rated
deleted
Post edited April 03, 2022 by arsalan12
low rated
CervelloYM: I really miss playing these good old games.

Caesar 3
https://www.gog.com/en/game/caesar_3

Sid Meier's Colonization
https://www.gog.com/en/game/sid_meiers_colonization

I wish someone generous could gift me any of the above games before the sale ends.
Thank you.
Two of my favorites as well. I have to admire someone who values the good old games like B and I loved to play. I was going to ask if you still wanted these, but I'm not on as often so since these were still on your wishlist I took a chance. Check your PM and please enjoy! :)
low rated
I am developing alternative modification launcher for OpenMW engine.

You can read more about the project in this topic:

https://www.gog.com/forum/elder_scrolls_series/aalto_project_mod_launcher_development_for_openmw_engine

It would help a lot, if anyone could donate GOG version of TES 3: Morrowind. I own only DVD release of the game.
Post edited April 06, 2022 by AlexTerranova
low rated
bjgamer: Two of my favorites as well. I have to admire someone who values the good old games like B and I loved to play. I was going to ask if you still wanted these, but I'm not on as often so since these were still on your wishlist I took a chance. Check your PM and please enjoy! :)
We always return to the good old games.
Thank you so so much for the games!

I'm still occasionally playing Fallout New Vegas, donated by your late husband to GOG community giveaway back in December 2019.
Both of you are always on my mind!
low rated
If someone feels generous while on sale, i'd like a copy of Grim Dawn (the base game), i heard that it's one of the best HnS, thanks.
low rated
I feel a bit like a jerk to ask, but, uhm... might I be considered for Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen if anybody really feels the urge to buy a copy of it? :P
low rated
It would be really helpful if anyone could gift me the friends of Ringo ishikawa, I really want to play this gem but cannot afford it atm so a help is no less than a godsend for me.