It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
loveparadox1: 78NJ76B2AF89155A99
stellaris code if it still works. already own a copy enjoy
Didn't have it yet and I don't normally grab any of these. But on the off chance it was legit, thought, "sure why not, I like space games".

So in short. Thank you and that was a kind gesture.
low rated
loveparadox1: 78NJ76B2AF89155A99
stellaris code if it still works. already own a copy enjoy
Shmacky-McNuts: Didn't have it yet and I don't normally grab any of these. But on the off chance it was legit, thought, "sure why not, I like space games".

glad it worked, tbh couldnt remember if i posted it before as i cant figure out how to find all my old posts. i hope you enjoy and have a nice night
edit: btw love the name just noticed lol
Post edited March 02, 2022 by loveparadox1
low rated
Shmacky-McNuts: Didn't have it yet and I don't normally grab any of these. But on the off chance it was legit, thought, "sure why not, I like space games".

loveparadox1: glad it worked, tbh couldnt remember if i posted it before as i cant figure out how to find all my old posts. i hope you enjoy and have a nice night
If you click on Community or go to the root of the forum while you are logged in. You can usually see a column on the right side that says "Topics I've Participated in". You also have a little "Show More" option near it. Hope that helps and you have a nice evening as well.
low rated
HumanHand123: Hasn't been fixed as of yet, I just tried again
loveparadox1: im waiting on them to tell me whats up, im sorry my stuffs broke. if they dont email me again,ima submit another ticket
is there an email I can send to? When you messaged me earlier, I was able to read a small bit of the message in the notification thing but when I pressed it, it didn't work. So if you can message me a short email that I can send the code to, then I will be able to give you the code that way. I'm sorry it's so complicated
low rated
loveparadox1: im waiting on them to tell me whats up, im sorry my stuffs broke. if they dont email me again,ima submit another ticket
HumanHand123: is there an email I can send to? When you messaged me earlier, I was able to read a small bit of the message in the notification thing but when I pressed it, it didn't work. So if you can message me a short email that I can send the code to, then I will be able to give you the code that way. I'm sorry it's so complicated
im sorry its been a pain, im going to submit a new ticket and yeah ill send you the email adress
low rated
HumanHand123: is there an email I can send to? When you messaged me earlier, I was able to read a small bit of the message in the notification thing but when I pressed it, it didn't work. So if you can message me a short email that I can send the code to, then I will be able to give you the code that way. I'm sorry it's so complicated
loveparadox1: im sorry its been a pain, im going to submit a new ticket and yeah ill send you the email adress
All good, I just sent it through!

Enjoy the game!

Also, no I didn't dox myself with my email to you, it's fake info
low rated
I really want madden nfl 2022 or any metro game.
low rated
loveparadox1: im sorry its been a pain, im going to submit a new ticket and yeah ill send you the email adress
HumanHand123: All good, I just sent it through!

Enjoy the game!

Also, no I didn't dox myself with my email to you, it's fake info
thank you and same, its a spam email.
low rated
Deleted.
Post edited April 11, 2022 by RetroJaro
low rated
Hi everyone! I know, you saw me gifting a few posts ago, but I have come into a couple difficult times this month and can't afford any new games.

I know it's a lot to ask as they aren't on sale but I was wondering if anyone could gift me DOOM 1 and DOOM 2 + FINAL DOOM.

I promise to pay it forward in the coming months when I can get back on my feet
low rated
HumanHand123: Hi everyone! I know, you saw me gifting a few posts ago, but I have come into a couple difficult times this month and can't afford any new games.

I know it's a lot to ask as they aren't on sale but I was wondering if anyone could gift me DOOM 1 and DOOM 2 + FINAL DOOM.

I promise to pay it forward in the coming months when I can get back on my feet
I cannot help you but meanwhile that someone does, have you considered playing the shareware versions?
https://dbgl.org/#gamepackarchives
low rated
I really miss playing these good old games.

Caesar 3
https://www.gog.com/en/game/caesar_3

Sid Meier's Colonization
https://www.gog.com/en/game/sid_meiers_colonization

I wish someone generous could gift me any of the above games before the sale ends.
Thank you.
low rated
If anyone feels generous then I will be very grateful to receive the gift of Humble Bundle: Massive RPG Game Development Assets.

In my free time I'm developing my own fantasy themed strategy board game and it will also have its digital version with a help of Unity engine. This bundle has a lot of different packs with pixel arts and sounds I could use to fill the needed visuals and audio effects to speed up the coding process.

UPDATE: I'd like to thank some anonymous and generous donor for filling my wish - thank you so much!
Post edited March 21, 2022 by Lexor
low rated
Post edited March 23, 2022 by servobeupstry
low rated
If anyone could spare a copy of Disciples: Sacred Lands Gold and Disciples 2 Gold I'd be really grateful.