It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
HumanHand123: You have to make it so anyone can send you a message, then I can give you the code
Once done, it might take a while for me to send the code through cause I'll be at work but you'll receive it pretty soon
loveparadox1: it says anyone can msg me, if its not working how do i fix it?
Every time I attempt to message you, I get a 404 error...
low rated
Sale over nvm
Post edited February 24, 2022 by RetroJaro
low rated
HumanHand123: Every time I attempt to message you, I get a 404 error...
i contacted support. hopefully theyll get back to me soon
low rated
they looking into it but aint told me if theyve fixed it yet or updated me since then.
low rated
I would appreciate Soldier of Fortune Platinum or F.E.A.R. Platinum. Both are unavailable for purchase in the country where I live.
low rated
loveparadox1: they looking into it but aint told me if theyve fixed it yet or updated me since then.
Hasn't been fixed as of yet, I just tried again
low rated
loveparadox1: they looking into it but aint told me if theyve fixed it yet or updated me since then.
HumanHand123: Hasn't been fixed as of yet, I just tried again
Have you tried to message him after you change your settings?
low rated
im waiting on them to tell me whats up, im sorry my stuffs broke. if they dont email me again,ima submit another ticket
Post edited February 27, 2022 by loveparadox1
low rated
loveparadox1: im waiting on them to tell me whats up, im sorry my stuffs broke. if they dont email me again,ima submit another ticket
Have you, for example, changed your username in the past? That can sometimes cause problems with the chat apparently.
low rated
Suicide_Angel: I would appreciate Soldier of Fortune Platinum or F.E.A.R. Platinum. Both are unavailable for purchase in the country where I live.
They're not on sale atm, but if they ever go on sale again i'll see if I can pick one of em up for ya then :)
(if they ever go on sale again, and you notice it before I do, just "ping" me with a reply here)
Post edited March 01, 2022 by GamezRanker
low rated
Suicide_Angel: I would appreciate Soldier of Fortune Platinum or F.E.A.R. Platinum. Both are unavailable for purchase in the country where I live.
GamezRanker: They're not on sale atm, but if they ever go on sale again i'll see if I can pick one of em up for ya then :)
(if they ever go on sale again, and you notice it before I do, just "ping" me with a reply here)
All right. Thank you.
low rated
Please find below code to This War of Mine (basic version). I already have this great game, so if you would like to try it you are welcome. If you will like it, please consider supporting the noble cause by buying DLCs.
Please change Z to B before activating.
H4NT2577E1F2A1907Z
low rated
Sulibor: Please find below code to This War of Mine (basic version). I already have this great game, so if you would like to try it you are welcome. If you will like it, please consider supporting the noble cause by buying DLCs.
Please change Z to B before activating.
H4NT2577E1F2A1907Z
been wanting to play this, thank you
loveparadox1: im waiting on them to tell me whats up, im sorry my stuffs broke. if they dont email me again,ima submit another ticket
DiffuseReflection: Have you, for example, changed your username in the past? That can sometimes cause problems with the chat apparently.
i dont believe i have and ill try to msg them
Post edited March 02, 2022 by loveparadox1
low rated
I have a code for Stellaris from Amazon gaming last month. It expires On March 4. Redeem it soon!
78NJ3585CBC0C78AB5
Post edited March 02, 2022 by efginto
low rated
78NJ76B2AF89155A99
stellaris code if it still works. already own a copy enjoy