It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
If anyone is looking to gift games for Christmas, I'd really love to play Yes, Your Grace. I love royal stories and games that let you be a monarch!
low rated
Post edited December 21, 2021 by biixiid
low rated
APU79: Happy to know you got some games you wanted and thank you very much for your wishes about my future request this Christmas fingers crossed haha! Anyways, wish you a Very Happy Holidays!
Well, happy holiday to you too, man! Good luck!
GamezRanker: Check yer PM in a bit :)
Thanks, man! Anyway, I hope the first game can still be given to others (since there's no check box and they just said that I am not eligible for the first one in the redeeming process, so in the end they told me that I only took the second one).

(Sorry, can't answer in the PM, internet is unstable and it really bugs the chat feature.)
GamezRanker: You can just reply to various posts, and as long as it hasn't been 10 minutes since you made the first one & no one else posted in the meantime they will merge automatically.
Oh, I will note that. Thanks for the heads up.
low rated
Hi, my I ask for Batman Arkham Knight Premium Edition? I was planning to buy some games on the sale, but I don't know if GOG or the publishers drop the regional prices, the problem is that in Argentina we paid 65 per cent of taxes in top of the price, that make games really expensive on top of a price already expensive. I know many people complain and think it's unfair the regional prices because in some places the games are cheaper, yet for most people in those countries are the only way to make them accessible to purchase, the situation is really complecated here. I hope GOG can fix it, I really want to keep supporting this store, but with those prices I'm not will able to do it anymore, it's a really sad because I really love this store and support it for year and they suddenly change the prices in many games. :/

EDIT: Thanks to the anonymous donor! I leave the complete message just to hope GOG help people like me and from other countries of LATAM. And gogers, please don't offend, regional prices at least in Argentina are not as big as you think, some times is $10 or $15, Cyberpunk cost $50, and with taxes it's $84 still we paid much more than the original price.
Post edited December 20, 2021 by KetobaK
low rated
Merry Christmas chaps, been a while since I been posting here. Life was busy this year and hard quite the same.
I couldn't participate into Secret Santa this year, but I still have some wishes.
Gotten
Post edited December 25, 2021 by CordeliaMelody
low rated
Thanks to Gamez and paladin for the gifts!
Post edited January 04, 2022 by Ruvika
low rated
Ruvika: Hi, marry xmas to everyone! Hope you are having a great time, I'm certainly are XD
I just finishing my Christmas purchases, yet there are a couple of games I would like to buy, if somebody feel generous can help me to buy Medal of Honor Allied Assault War Chest or Gothic 2? It was to be just Allied Assault but after the mod of Gothic 2 released I have to move my list of games to include it. Thank you in any case!
Can't afford much atm, but I can buy one of these games for you after January 1st or so. So if that's ok and you can wait, I will make sure you get a present in your stocking from the above games after the 1st. :)

(to all: if someone else wants to buy Ruvika one of the two games in his post in the meantime, that is fine too....and I will buy whatever he isn't gifted after the 1st)
low rated
Ruvika: Hi, marry xmas to everyone! Hope you are having a great time, I'm certainly are XD
I just finishing my Christmas purchases, yet there are a couple of games I would like to buy, if somebody feel generous can help me to buy Medal of Honor Allied Assault War Chest or Gothic 2? It was to be just Allied Assault but after the mod of Gothic 2 released I have to move my list of games to include it. Thank you in any case!
GamezRanker: Can't afford much atm, but I can buy one of these games for you after January 1st or so. So if that's ok and you can wait, I will make sure you get a present in your stocking from the above games after the 1st. :)

(to all: if someone else wants to buy Ruvika one of the two games in his post in the meantime, that is fine too....and I will buy whatever he isn't gifted after the 1st)
Hey Gamez, thank you! There is no hurry and there is no need of the two, I can buy one, if you want to help me with the other I will really appreciate that!
low rated
Ruvika: Hey Gamez, thank you! There is no hurry and there is no need of the two, I can buy one, if you want to help me with the other I will really appreciate that!
Sounds good....I will contact ya again after the 1st, then. :)
low rated
Thanks, I gotten Ocean Heart, merry christmas to GOG community!
low rated
could i request thesuffering/thsuffering ties that bind and the witcher enhanced edition? id appreciate it as they are on sale but im broke atm. also merry christmas everyone
low rated
Lov3paradox: could i request thesuffering/thsuffering ties that bind and the witcher enhanced edition? id appreciate it as they are on sale but im broke atm. also merry christmas everyone
You should be able to get the Witcher for free from gog by subscribing to the gog.com newsletter on this page.
Post edited December 26, 2021 by gogtrial34987
low rated
Lov3paradox: could i request thesuffering/thsuffering ties that bind and the witcher enhanced edition? id appreciate it as they are on sale but im broke atm. also merry christmas everyone
gogtrial34987: You should be able to get the Witcher for free from gog by subscribing to the gog.com newsletter on this page.
ty i couldnt find that anywhere, im new to the site. do you know how i can add gwent to my library? tbh its not goin in my cart and it takes me to an external site when i try.
Edit: nvm i finaly got it to work thank you again
Post edited December 27, 2021 by Lov3paradox
low rated
delet
Post edited January 02, 2022 by slurredprey
low rated
So, I feel rotten for asking here, but I'm once again a bit short of cash yet wanting to support GOG this Christmas time.

If someone would be so kind as to gift me especially Medieval Dynasty (20% off)
or Banished (66% off), I would be incredibly grateful.

On the other hand, if you feel I should not, of course that is also all right.

In any event, may you all have a blessed New Year!