It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
I didn't get if Deadly Dozen is free for somebody and why. I don't see it free in my account.
low rated
Enebias: I didn't get if Deadly Dozen is free for somebody and why. I don't see it free in my account.
Free? Shows 35 off for me.
low rated
Enebias: I didn't get if Deadly Dozen is free for somebody and why. I don't see it free in my account.
Corridor 7 is free for people who own 7+ Ziggurat games.
Deadly Dozen is free for people who own 10+ Ziggurat games.
During the current Ziggurat sale.

P.S. Yesterday this applied also to gifts, but now they blocked that.
Post edited October 22, 2021 by mrkgnao
low rated
mrkgnao: Corridor 7 is free for people who own 7+ Ziggurat games.

I see, thank you!
low rated
mrkgnao: Corridor 7 is free for people who own 7+ Ziggurat games.

I had 10 items but was not eligible. Then got C7 and with 11 items still not eligible for Deadly 12.
But after receiving the keys I was able to generate more. Usual GOG randomness.
low rated
I'd would like to thank an anonymous donor for a birthday gift of Metro Exodus.

It really makes me happy, it really is.
Post edited 4 days ago by zlaywal
low rated
If someone feels generous then I would be very happy to receive the gift of Humble Software Unity Bundle.

In my free time I'm developing my own fantasy themed strategy board game and this game will also have its digital version with a help of Unity engine. This software bundle has some Unity courses, assets and tools I could use to speed up my coding process, learn how to solve the problems and expand the possibilities.
low rated
If anyone is feeling generous, I'd like to ask for Outcast - Second Contact (currently 85% off).

Thanks in advance!