It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Since I'm being downrepped to oblivion anyway, at least let me try to deserve it.

I would really like to put my filthy hands on EYE - Divine Cybermancy or Planet Nomads, but as always the budget is tight and entertainment is the first expense I must cut.
I really hope one day I can pay it forward, as I really should.
low rated
Enebias:
Check your chat...
low rated
Enebias:
Trooper1270: Check your chat...
Thanks a lot for EYE!
low rated
Trooper1270: Check your chat...
Enebias: Thanks a lot for EYE!
No problem, have fun.
low rated
If anyone could send me a key for Control: Ultimate Edition for GOG from Prime, It would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Post edited November 18, 2021 by slurredprey
low rated
slurredprey: If anyone could send me a key for Control: Ultimate Edition for GOG from Prime, It would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Check PM.
low rated
slurredprey: If anyone could send me a key for Control: Ultimate Edition for GOG from Prime, It would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Catac1ysm: Check PM.
Thanks so much!
Unfortunately due to region lock I couldn't claim them through Prime so this is a real lifesaver. Thanks again!
low rated
Hello, I think this may be a good opportunity to ask this.

Im studying Programming (C, Python, Java, HTML, SQL) in a presencial course and thus, using my money to focus in the studies. Especially for bus tickets, which means I can't spend money in anything else right now because of this obligation.

Hyper Light Drifter is currently in a 65% discount, which, in my country, would be the price, for example, of two bus tickets. So, if you feel you can gift someone with this, I'd be grateful. If not, it's fine, really. :)

(Quick note: If you're willing to gift it to me, please, don't gift it after the 65% discount ends, only during the 65% discount surprise sale to prevent you from spending more money than you need. I ask this politely, Thank you.)
low rated
Well if im going to be downvoted, if anyone has an extra copy of Control Ultimate edition, it would be greatly appreciated.
Post edited November 20, 2021 by Tokyo_Bunny_8990
low rated
I'd be very happy if someone could spare $3 for Port Royale before Kalypso's sale ends.
Thank you.
low rated
CervelloYM: I'd be very happy if someone could spare $3 for Port Royale before Kalypso's sale ends.
Thank you.
Check your PM...
low rated
What's wrong with you people / bots? Even donors are downvoted here, that's pathetic.
low rated
Trooper1270: Check your PM...
I don't have the words to thank you.
I owe you one.
low rated
Trooper1270: Check your PM...
CervelloYM: I don't have the words to thank you.
I owe you one.
Nah, not a problem, but I do hope you enjoy the game though. :)
low rated
Can someone please get me seasons after fall that's on sale right now? I genuinely want to play it and am left with no money this month and worse of all black friday sale is about to happen and here I am crying with the 1 dollar I'm left with. I'm a student so pocket money is all I have to buy games and this month most of my money finished due to buying stationary for projects and etc. But I hope I'll be able to save up some till December ends and get a game I want that is The Caligula Effect Overdose but right now season's after fall is the game I would love to play with my brother I don't need money thought just the game because it's in my wishlist since ages. If someone could help me with this please do I'm not joking. Thank you to all lovely people who took the time to read this beggar's request.