It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Lone_Scout: The latest posts have made me laugh a lot XD
As a token of appreciation (apart from clicking on that unused green "+" button on those particular posts), I'll give a game of their choice, up to 20€ price, to the person who writes post #20830, as long as the post is written in Latin or ancient Greek.
I am not good at Latin and ancient Greek, but do you know this Latin youtube channel? He's really fluent!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KJ0y8Bd14Q
low rated
bump
Post edited October 06, 2021 by morolf
low rated
bump
low rated
bump
low rated
bump
low rated
bump
low rated
bump
low rated
bump
low rated
bump
low rated
Possum habere divinitatis peccatum originale 2 placere?
low rated
Salvete omnes! Gratias tibi ago pro magna disputatione. Agnosco omnes qui hic scribit, nec quemquam despicere volo.
low rated
shenanigans!
low rated
Carissime solus explorator,

cum miserabilis pauper sim, rogo humiliter, ut mihi dones Iter ad astra: Dux puppis (Star Trek: Bridge commander).
Polliceor tuam largitatem tibi usui futuram esse. Si imperator factus ero, recordabor beneficii tui et creabo te meum praefectum praetorii et coadiutorem in regnando crudelissime. Tu poteris mittere quemcumque velis ad bestias aut ad metallum.
low rated
THESLITHERYDEE: Possum habere divinitatis peccatum originale II placere?
Puta factum! :D

I'll send the code in a few hours (on a side note: I don't know a single word of Latin or Greek, but translator services can do miracles)

Melior fortuna iterum ad alios

:)
Post edited October 06, 2021 by Lone_Scout
low rated
Lone_Scout: I don't know a single word of Latin or Greek, but translator services can do miracles
lol, that figures, otherwise you would have known that "Theslitherydee's" comment is incorrect gibberish. In a Latin question -ne ought to be affixed to the first word, so it should be "Possumne"; "divinitatis" is genitive for no reason, should be "divinitas" instead, to be in line with "peccatum originale" (as it stands it rather means something like "original sin of the divinity"; and most egregiously of all, "placere" for "please" is completely wrong, it should be "quaeso" (literally "I beg", whereas placere is infinitive of "to please", which can't be used in Latin at all for just "please").
Kind of arrogant tbh that you're starting a contest which you're not even qualified to judge (and yeah, I know I'm just looking like a sour loser, but lol, what a pointless contest if every idiot who doesn't know a shred of Latin can just run a sentence through Google translate and win).