It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Hey guys, it's me again, i've already asked for a game here before and i totally understand if someone thinks i'm an asshole for asking for another one, but i would really like star wars battlefront II (The 2005 one.), if anyone has a spare key or something for it i would really appreciate it.

(Someone already gave me the game but asked to remain anonymous, thank you very much dude!.)
Post edited September 07, 2021 by SomeFurryGuy
low rated
update
Post edited September 30, 2021 by Lexor
low rated
deleted
Post edited September 17, 2021 by JakobFel
low rated
What's the point of downrating peoples who ask for games on a thread litteraly made for those type of request? If you are sick to this point by seing peoples asking for games just stop coming here and stop abusing the rating system. As they don't want to remove this stupid rating system, they should at least show the name of peoples who rate to let us know who like or dislike.
low rated
Mugiwarah: What's the point of downrating peoples who ask for games on a thread litteraly made for those type of request? If you are sick to this point by seing peoples asking for games just stop coming here and stop abusing the rating system. As they don't want to remove this stupid rating system, they should at least show the name of peoples who rate to let us know who like or dislike.
well, downvoting does nothing anyway
JakobFel: Hi all, I'm looking to give some JRPGs a try but I'm not sure which to try. If anyone has a favorite and would like to get someone else into it, I'd appreciate the surprise!
what kind of RPGs do you like? GOG catalogue is not big in JRPG, and they are usually expensive titles, but you could give a chance to
Gurumin when it's on sale, it's a cute action game
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III Demo turn based and free
Wolfstride Demo a mix of visual novel and action jrpg

Elminage Gothic is a Japanese dungeon crawler that goes on sale for cheap too

Or you could just dive in the NES/SNES/PS1 era classics ;)
Post edited September 16, 2021 by Dogmaus
low rated
Hey guys, i don't have too much to say, but i really want cyberpunk 2077 and can't afford it, that's sad for me of course, if anyone wants gift it to me, i'll gladly accept and you will have my gratitude.
low rated
Mugiwarah: What's the point of downrating peoples who ask for games on a thread litteraly made for those type of request?
My guess is the borg collective (you will be forum rated...beep boop) got a worker drone or two that has some pet peeves the others don't.....and they're possibly rating here because they dislike what they see as "begging". That, or because I have been frequenting the thread a good deal over the last few months or so.

Either way(and since rep is meaningless), the best advice I/anyone can give is: pay them no mind(and if you want, get one of the extensions that hides rep scores/etc)

Mugiwarah: As they don't want to remove this stupid rating system, they should at least show the name of peoples who rate to let us know who like or dislike.
But then rep manipulation would be apparent and would help GOG staff weed out the alts being used for such....and they obviously can't do that cuz, um, reasons? ;D

====

Dogmaus: well, downvoting does nothing anyway
Well, it eventually takes away the ability to easily post links, but yeah.... beyond that it does nothing.
Oddly enough, tho, the borg collective still plays their little games......crazy world we live in, eh?
Post edited September 16, 2021 by GamezRanker
low rated
Hi all,
the scifi RPG The Technomancer is currently at its historical low (80% off) in GOG's Scifi RPG sale. If anyone would like to help me experience it, I would greatly appreciate it.

Alternatively, another classic scifi game whose enhanced edition I'd like to play is the original System Shock, which is at 75% off currently.
low rated
DiffuseReflection: Hi all,
the scifi RPG The Technomancer is currently at its historical low (80% off) in GOG's Scifi RPG sale. If anyone would like to help me experience it, I would greatly appreciate it.
Would ya, then? Three simple words: *check your PM* ;)
low rated
Thank you GamezRanker for the Technomancer!
low rated
Dogmaus: well, downvoting does nothing anyway
I know the rep system is useless, but il's still annoying to see this that's why i said they should remove this ridiculous feature that nobody care about unless those stupid peoples spending half of their life to annoy other people.
low rated
deleted
Post edited September 28, 2021 by JakobFel
low rated
Hello everyone! Guys, I really want to play Stardew Valley with a friend who has it, who of you with a generous heart will give me a copy? I would appreciate it from the heart.
low rated
There are only 3 days left on this bundle so I'd like to repeat my post.

I'm in the process of developing my own fantasy themed game during my free time and I would be happy to receive the gift of Humble Software Bundle with Unity assets.

This bundle has many different tools and assets I could use to speed up my coding process and expand the possibilities.

UPDATE: I'd like to thank some anonymous and generous donor for filling my wish - thank you so much!
Post edited September 30, 2021 by Lexor
low rated
A message: dman you, downrepbots!
Post edited October 02, 2021 by Red Fury