It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
kylenel: ...
Do you still want Theme Hospital, then? If so, lemme know with a reply to this message when ya can. :)

zaMNal: Hi GamezRanker, the game went on sale again. Would it be okay for you if I ask for it now? Thank you :)
Demonicon, right? If so, simply confirm that you want it and I will get to that asap. :)
Post edited August 21, 2021 by GamezRanker
low rated
GamezRanker: Demonicon, right? If so, simply confirm that you want it and I will get to that asap. :)
Yes please. The game looks pretty interesting :)
low rated
zaMNal: Yes please. The game looks pretty interesting :)
Three simple words: check.....your.......PM
low rated
zaMNal: Yes please. The game looks pretty interesting :)
GamezRanker: Three simple words: check.....your.......PM
Got the game. Thank you again for your generosity!
low rated
GamezRanker: snip
Great gesture! Bartender, another beer to GamezRanker please!
low rated
tag+: Great gesture! Bartender, another beer to GamezRanker please!
No, please....*hic*.....i've had more than enough already. ;D

Jokes aside, thank ye for the kind words. *tips hat* :)
low rated
Nevermind I got it.
Post edited August 27, 2021 by Ghostily
low rated
If someone is feeling generous, i'd like a copy of Assassin's Creed®: Director's Cut while it's on sale, it will be very nice
low rated
Any chance for Stardew Valley? No sob story, I just want it but can't (currently) buy it. Thanks in advance.
low rated
If anyone is feeling generous at the end of the games festival, I'd greatly appreciate a copy of XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack.
low rated
Whether it is a $10 game, $5 game or $1 game, I appreciate it all the same.

So if someone could spare me $0.89 for JA Deadly Games, I would really appreciate it.
low rated
CervelloYM: Whether it is a $10 game, $5 game or $1 game, I appreciate it all the same.

So if someone could spare me $0.89 for JA Deadly Games, I would really appreciate it.
If you still want it, reply to this post and i'll check my bag o' booty for ye. :)
low rated
GamezRanker: If you still want it, reply to this post and i'll check my bag o' booty for ye. :)
Well of course!

Booty! Booty! Booty! Booty!
low rated
CervelloYM: Well of course!

Booty! Booty! Booty! Booty!
When ye can: please be checkin' yer PM, matey ;)
low rated
God bless you, as I truly appreciate it!