It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
OHMYGODJCABOMB: If anyone has a spare copy of Demonicon, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Would you still like this game? If so, PM me and/or reply to me here & let me know.
low rated
GamezRanker: Would you still like this game? If so, PM me and/or reply to me here & let me know.
The game looks like Gothic, which is amazing! If it is okay, I would like to get in the line, just in case OHMYGODJCABOMB decides otherwise.
low rated
zaMNal: The game looks like Gothic, which is amazing! If it is okay, I would like to get in the line, just in case OHMYGODJCABOMB decides otherwise.
He claimed it, but fear not.....if the game is still on sale 24 hours from now(I can only buy one copy per 24 hours as a gift) and I am up then, I will see what I can do. :)
low rated
GamezRanker: Would you still like this game? If so, PM me and/or reply to me here & let me know.
Thank you so much for Demonicon, GamezRanker! (:
low rated
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Thank you so much for Demonicon, GamezRanker! (:
No problemo
low rated
GamezRanker: He claimed it, but fear not.....if the game is still on sale 24 hours from now(I can only buy one copy per 24 hours as a gift) and I am up then, I will see what I can do. :)
Wow that would be amazing. Happy for OHMYGODJCABOMB as well!
low rated
zaMNal: Wow that would be amazing.
Yup...now just to wait, because:

Sooner or later...time will tell
low rated
would anyone be able to gift me huniepop 2
just dm me
Post edited May 03, 2021 by Rsgames246
low rated
Was wondering if anyone had a copy of Hard Truck 2: King of the Road to give away? Would be totally awesome, it used to be my favorite game when i got my first PC and i only just found out GOG sells it, sadly my gaming budget is currently sitting at 0.

EDIT: I do have 2.31 euros in my steam wallet that i can get a possible trader something with.
Post edited May 03, 2021 by u2020bullet
low rated
u2020bullet: Was wondering if anyone had a copy of Hard Truck 2: King of the Road to give away? Would be totally awesome, it used to be my favorite game when i got my first PC and i only just found out GOG sells it, sadly my gaming budget is currently sitting at 0.

EDIT: I do have 2.31 euros in my steam wallet that i can get a possible trader something with.
I would say check your chat, but first you need to adjust your privacy settings and allow chat with everyone.
low rated
u2020bullet: Was wondering if anyone had a copy of Hard Truck 2: King of the Road to give away? Would be totally awesome, it used to be my favorite game when i got my first PC and i only just found out GOG sells it, sadly my gaming budget is currently sitting at 0.

ariaspi: I would say check your chat, but first you need to adjust your privacy settings and allow chat with everyone.
Oops, could've sworn i never set that to private. Must've been a ToS update or something? Fixed. :)
EDIT: Thank you very much for the game. :)
Post edited May 04, 2021 by u2020bullet
low rated
u2020bullet: Oops, could've sworn i never set that to private. Must've been a ToS update or something?
Yup, they did that a few years ago.
low rated
zaMNal: Wow that would be amazing. Happy for OHMYGODJCABOMB as well!
Some bad news and some good news:

The bad news is that the game isn't on sale anymore. :(

The good news is I offer a choice....you may either pick a game for around the same price($3 US) from the current sales, OR wait for the game you wanted to go on sale again.

Lemme know what yer choice will be when ya can, k? :)
low rated
GamezRanker: Some bad news and some good news:

The bad news is that the game isn't on sale anymore. :(

The good news is I offer a choice....you may either pick a game for around the same price($3 US) from the current sales, OR wait for the game you wanted to go on sale again.

Lemme know what yer choice will be when ya can, k? :)
That is really some bad and good news. I had a look at the games on sale from my current wishlist and decided to wait for the game to go on sale again. Thank you for your kindness and effort :)
low rated
would anyone be able to gift me the rusty lake series

just pm me if you can

thank you to whoever gave me these
Post edited May 04, 2021 by Rsgames246