It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Hi there I'd like to ask for Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2.
low rated
erbello: I am not prepared for possible delisting of this one soon, so if you are generous, your incredible kindness will not be forgotten ;)
Happy birthday you
low rated
ggf162: Happy birthday you
Thank you so much for your miraculous goodwill, I will remember it ;)
Post edited March 29, 2021 by erbello
low rated
If anyone is feeling generous, may I request for Supreme Commander Gold Edition? It's currently discounted during the ongoing Spring Sale. Thank you.
(It's currently $3.99)
Post edited April 02, 2021 by Vingry
low rated
If anyone is feeling generous, I would love to have Alone In The Dark The New Nightmare. It's on sale for $1.49.
low rated
Its my B-Day, gift me Aragami?

*edit, I was given this gift from an anonymous donor. Thanks to the donor and the great community*
Post edited April 01, 2021 by schewy
low rated
deleted
Post edited April 01, 2021 by Captn_Tunabeerd
low rated
Captn_Tunabeerd: Hello, i am wonder if someone posses one usseles copy of Noita in his inventory bag and so generous to send me that copy by raven. :) if not.... nothing happen. :)
Hello. You seems new around here, so let me give you some friendly advice. :)
You have received a game just few days ago, from a wonderful person and one of the most generous people in this community.
As far as I can see you didn't play it and you're asking again for a new game in just few days.
I can understand the temptation of getting MOAR free stuff, and there is nothing wrong with being gifted something that you can't get for yourself for whatever reason.
However, if you're just gonna go around and ask for free games without any real forum participation you're gonna be flagged as serial beggar by people in the community, and trust me, you don't want that to happen.
So, my advice to you is, try to mingle and participate in the community without thinking just about free games. They will come, don't you worry, you'll have plenty opportunities for that here, just don't abuse other people kindness.
low rated
Hello, can someone help me, I am new and am wondering how to become accepted into the community. Just curious, I read the rules and am still somewhat confused. May someone please help explain to me how this all works and whether I am allowed to be in this thread?
Anyways, have a great day and week everyone!
Thank you in advance!
Post edited May 04, 2021 by JocktheLock1
low rated
arsalan12: If anyone is feeling generous, I would love to have Alone In The Dark The New Nightmare. It's on sale for $1.49.
Check your PM... :)
low rated
arsalan12: If anyone is feeling generous, I would love to have Alone In The Dark The New Nightmare. It's on sale for $1.49.
Trooper1270: Check your PM... :)
Thank you so much :)
low rated
JocktheLock1: Hello, can someone help me, I am new and am wondering how to become accepted into the community. Just curious, I read the rules and am still somewhat confused. May someone please help explain to me how this all works and whether I am allowed to be in this thread?
Please inform me if I can not request a game, but may I ask for Stardew Valley if possible and allowed from this community? Anyways, have a great day and week everyone!
Thank you in advance!
To be accepted in the community you have to participate in the community, comment or creat some threads, help other users with their problems, tell some jokes, participate on some games thread, among other things, that will increase your reputation over time (Rep) and is a good indication that you are not here just for the free games.
To participate in this tread the rules are really simple, you just have to ask for a game and wait, that is not guarantee you will receive it, all depends on the good will of the community members. So, if you are going to ask for something, try to be moderated, take in count that the gift have region free prices, you can still ask for a $60 USD game but the chances you recive it are pretty low... Like I said this depends on the good will and pure altruism of the GOG users, so if you ask for a expensive game, or you have low reputation, or you are a really new user and the first thing you do is ask for a game other users probably won't see it with good eyes.
Another thing, is really important to no abuse of the Gifting Thread, don't push the generosity of the user like, for example, the comment above, you still can post and ask for a game every week, you won't be banned from the thread, but probably will be downvoted by others.
And last, always be grateful with the users that gift you a game, they don't have any obligations to do it, so at least a simple message of gratitude is kind enough!!!!
This are not rules or anything like that, just are some recommendation, you can still do what you want.
Welcome to the GOG Community! :D
Post edited April 01, 2021 by KetobaK
low rated
*deleted*
Post edited April 01, 2021 by schewy
low rated
JocktheLock1: Hello, can someone help me, I am new and am wondering how to become accepted into the community. Just curious, I read the rules and am still somewhat confused. May someone please help explain to me how this all works and whether I am allowed to be in this thread?
Please inform me if I can not request a game, but may I ask for Stardew Valley if possible and allowed from this community? Anyways, have a great day and week everyone!
Thank you in advance!
KetobaK: To be accepted in the community you have to participate in the community, comment or creat some threads, help other users with their problems, tell some jokes, participate on some games thread, among other things, that will increase your reputation over time (Rep) and is a good indication that you are not here just for the free games.
To participate in this tread the rules are really simple, you just have to ask for a game and wait, that is not guarantee you will receive it, all depends on the good will of the community members. So, if you are going to ask for something, try to be moderated, take in count that the gift have region free prices, you can still ask for a $60 USD game but the chances you recive it are pretty low... Like I said this depends on the good will and pure altruism of the GOG users, so if you ask for a expensive game, or you have low reputation, or you are a really good user and the first thing you do is ask for a game they probably won't see it with good eyes.
Another thing, is really important to no abuse of the Gifting Thread, don't push the generosity of the user like, for example, the comment above, you still can post and ask for a game every week, you won't be banned from the thread, but probably will be downvoted by other users.
And last, always be grateful with the users that gift you a game, they don't have any obligations to do it, so at least a simple message of gratitude is kind enough!!!!
Welcome to the GOG Community! :D
Ok, thank you so much for the detailed explanation, I appreciate your help alot. Thank you for the warm welcome!
Post edited April 01, 2021 by JocktheLock1
low rated
JocktheLock1: Ok, thank you so much for the detailed explanation, I appreciate your help alot. Thank you for the warm welcome!
You're welcome!!!!
JocktheLock1: Ok, thank you so much for the detailed explanation, I appreciate your help alot. Thank you for the warm welcome!
You're welcome!!!!
Post edited April 01, 2021 by KetobaK