It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
If anyone wants to, please may I have Ghost Of A Tale? It's currently on sale. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it
low rated
If anyone is feeling generous, I would really appreciate the Animation Arts Collection.
If someone is feeling generous at all, may I please have a copy of saints row 2, it’s on sale right now for a really low price
high rated
ThePaleoRex: If someone is feeling generous at all, may I please have a copy of saints row 2, it’s on sale right now for a really low price
Check your messages. Enjoy :)
Thanks so much to Greyhat for saints row 2, I can’t thank you enough dude!
deleted.
Post edited October 21, 2020 by arsalan12
low rated
It's me again . ( yes, i know you hate me for this )

My final ( really ) post and requests since i will not be able to hang in the Gog forum too often in the upcoming months . ( you can open a bottle of champagne )

Pathway
Treasure Adventure World
Halfway
Serial Cleaner
The Flame in the Flood
MachiaVillain
Kim
Tooth and Tail
Wanderlust: Travel Stories
Wanderlust: Transsiberian

Thank you .

( i know you will not miss me )
Post edited October 18, 2020 by i_hope_you_rot
[tragic backstory]
hey, i bought an nvidia shield because nvidia gave free games as part of the beta. soon as i bought it, "geforce now" is out of beta and no free games *sad face*. supported platforms are uplay/steam/epic. unsupported is anything else. while i do have some steam games, these are "unsupported" and i haven't bothered with epic/uplay freebies & my laptop keyboard is faulty so i can't really play any games.

does anyone have a geforce now compatible steam game? if anyone has a spare tomb raider 2013 steam key that was given free by square enix that would be much appreciated. or something compatible with geforce now+steam supported cloud saving. thank you kindly.
If anyone is feeling extra generous, would you gift me Anno 1602 A.D.? I'd appreciate it.
ThePaleoRex: Thanks so much to Greyhat for saints row 2, I can’t thank you enough dude!
You are welcome.
If someone feels generous i'd like a copy of Fallout 1 an 2 while it's on sale
Post edited October 21, 2020 by Mugiwarah
high rated
Mugiwarah: If someone feels generous i'd like a copy of Fallout 1 an 2 while it's on sale
Check your DMs :) Enjoy the fallout classics
Mugiwarah: If someone feels generous i'd like a copy of Fallout 1 an 2 while it's on sale
greyhat: Check your DMs :) Enjoy the fallout classics
WOW thanks you :)
There is one game that has been in my wishlist for years. I have been waiting for it to come on sale but it never seems to.

If some one sees it on sale and is feeling very generous I would love to try out Strikesuit Zero: Directors cut. :)
greyhat: Check your DMs :) Enjoy the fallout classics
Mugiwarah: WOW thanks you :)
You are welcome. I love the fallout classics. Hope you like them as much as I did.
Post edited October 21, 2020 by greyhat
greyhat: There is one game that has been in my wishlist for years. I have been waiting for it to come on sale but it never seems to.

If some one sees it on sale and is feeling very generous I would love to try out Strikesuit Zero: Directors cut. :)
Mugiwarah: WOW thanks you :)
greyhat: You are welcome. I love the fallout classics. Hope you like them as much as I did.
I like old classic RPG so i will like them