It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
i have a wishlist.

1. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition (Steam).
2. Destiny 2: Forsaken (DLC) (Steam).
3. Destiny 2: Shadowkeep (DLC) (Steam).

thanks.
biixiid: i have a wishlist.

1. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition (Steam).
2. Destiny 2: Forsaken (DLC) (Steam).
3. Destiny 2: Shadowkeep (DLC) (Steam).

thanks.
nmillar: The purpose of this thread is to list games in the GOG catalogue that you would be interested in receiving from fellow GOG community members. Simply list the games you're interested in, along with a way of contacting you (an email address or GOG PM).
low rated
Any spare keys for Witcher 2?
Lemme know by dm me, thanks!
I've been willing to play it
Post edited August 17, 2020 by GoodOlG
low rated
GoodOlG: Any spare keys for Witcher 2?
i was wrong, my bad, sorry hshshs
Post edited August 18, 2020 by Voweel
Melinho85: hi, someone who has the tomb raider key lost it a few months ago with the promotion from steam free ...
those expired in March XD
Also, this thread is for GOG games :) Tomb Raider 2013 and Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris are not avaiblable here. You can vote the wishlist entries here if you are interested on those games being on GOG.
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/tomb_raider_2013
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/lara_croft_and_the_temple_of_osiris
Post edited August 17, 2020 by Dogmaus
GoodOlG: Any spare keys for Witcher 2?
Voweel:
???
GOG hero strikes again

THNAK YOU DOC0075 for your awesome medicine :)

i'm cured now for while ;)
Post edited August 20, 2020 by ppdouble
I recently missed buying the 1st tier of The Bohemia Interactive 2020 Bundle on Humble Bundle due to being very bz with work & unfortunately 4got abt getting it so if any1 hv a spare copy of Arma X: Anniversary Edition from the $1 tier to giveaway I would really appreciate it.

As always, pls do NOT specially buy it & no obligations wat so ever as usual but only if u either already hv it or intend give it away. Thanks in advance. :)

Edit: Just realised I posted in wrong thread so I will repost in Non-GOG gifting thread, pls ignore this request. Apologies.
Post edited August 21, 2020 by tomyam80
It would be awesome to get from some kind person
Neverwinter Nights 2
I come to see if someone generous could give me Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales. Currently it is -50%. Thank you for everything ♡

https://www.gog.com/game/thronebreaker_the_witcher_tales
Hello, everyone.. I was talking with a good friend, and he strongly recommended that I get Mafia 3 before the remaster comes to GOG and messes up the playability,
"They released the remastered version as a patch for Mafia 3, though, and all it really did was add a few shaders and break the game. It's incredibly buggy again on Steam. The remastered versions haven't made their way to GOG yet, so I strongly suggest buying Mafia III Deluxe Edition when it's on sale for $14.99 on GOG and backing up the offline installer, just in case they ever replace the working version with the buggy trash version that's on Steam."

However, even though it is 75% off, I really cannot afford to purchase it at present, so I would very much appreciate it if someone were generous enough to buy it for me.

https://www.gog.com/game/mafia_iii_deluxe_edition

EDIT: Gifted by the extremely generous Doc!
Post edited August 29, 2020 by Microfish_1
Uh, I would be really grateful if someone could afford to give me Prison Architect. If I am not mistaken the game's price is currently -75%, a good opportunity indeed. But unfortunately, I currently have no way to fetch the opportunity, I still have not enough money.

Anyway, likewise, thank you very much!
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone might be able to gift me a copy of Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut, its on a really good sale, thanks to anyone feeling generous enough to gift me this game
deleted
Post edited August 29, 2020 by JakobFel
Big thanks to Doc0075 for Thronebreaker, he still the GOAT
Post edited August 29, 2020 by Voweel