It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you Doc0075 for Warhammer Mark of Chaos! Wow that was so generous of you. I appreciate it more than you know. Bless you!
big thanks to doc0075 for granting Morrowind to me, his generosity knows no bounds, a very fortunate thing!
low rated
Hi everyone, I’m new to GOG and currently don’t have any money, so I was wondering if someone might be feeling generous enough to gift me a copy of the walking dead game: season one
It’s currently on sale and I would be very thankful to anyone who might gift it to me
Post edited August 11, 2020 by TimeShard17
A cheeky gifting thread. I will be sure to come back when I have some spare keys/cash and help someone out.
I know this is a gift thread, but I have a 90% discount code for Homeworld series in case someone wants to redeem it and buy at a good price, I leave it below. EXPIRES IN 2 DAYS

F5WD6DN70XI3DJCDMR

Let me know if you redeemed it, otherwise I will post it in another forum
Voweel: I know this is a gift thread, but I have a 90% discount code for Homeworld series in case someone wants to redeem it and buy at a good price, I leave it below. EXPIRES IN 2 DAYS

F5WD6DN70XI3DJCDMR

The better place for expiring codes would probably be here.
Post edited August 13, 2020 by Jiggles262
Voweel: I know this is a gift thread, but I have a 90% discount code for Homeworld series in case someone wants to redeem it and buy at a good price, I leave it below. EXPIRES IN 2 DAYS

F5WD6DN70XI3DJCDMR

Jiggles262: The better place for expiring codes would probably be here.
Yeah. I know it, dude.
what happens is that this forum pleases me a lot haha. but if that's the case, I'm sorry and I'll put it in the other one, always thanks
Jiggles262: The better place for expiring codes would probably be here.
Voweel: Yeah. I know it, dude.
what happens is that this forum pleases me a lot haha. but if that's the case, I'm sorry and I'll put it in the other one, always thanks
I was just letting you know as people will probably be looking there, rather than here, for those codes. It's cool that you are helping others get the chance. I received the same discount and bought the series as they were on my radar, but now Unreal Tournament 2004 and GOTY just got on sale '-_- . Thankfully they're on sale often.

This thread is awesome, there is no doubt about that.
Post edited August 14, 2020 by Jiggles262
Voweel: Yeah. I know it, dude.
Jiggles262: I was just letting you know as people will probably be looking there, rather than here, for those codes. It's cool that you are helping others get the chance. I received the same discount and bought the series as they were on my radar, but now Unreal Tournament 2004 and GOTY just got on sale '-_- . Thankfully they're on sale often.

This thread is awesome, there is no doubt about that.
haha I understand you man, I think the best part of being a community is being able to enjoy what we are passionate about with more people. I hope that wherever you live you are well and continue playing
Big thanks to Doc for Spelunky
and +1
low rated
Can somebody give me burnout paradise game or any old but good racing game key,my pc is kinda potato type?
low rated
hi, someone who has the tomb raider key lost it a few months ago with the promotion from steam free ...
low rated
Anyone have a spare Assault on Dark Athena key? I dont wanna risk pirating it and i don´t know where else to ask.

If anyone has one and wants to give it to me PM me.
Post edited August 17, 2020 by estonianman1
Thanks to Doc for Stardew Valley .
josh72718: Big thanks to Doc for Spelunky
and +1
oh spelunky is a great game!! I hope you love that game.