It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Hey!
I didn't know GOG has such an active community, and OMG, I can not belive people are doing such a great things here!

I would really love to have "Fallout 1", if you could do something about it I would really appreciate it :)

Thank you to everyone who is here!
I am amazed at how active this community is but especially how generous and friendly it is. And I come to annoy the generosity of someone seeing if someone could give me a copy of the witcher 2 enhanced edition. Because for many factors it is a bit impossible for me to acquire it due to the exchange rate.

Fortunately I was able to get the first one free here on gog yesterday, I have already finished wild hunt and wish I could play the entire saga.

Thank you all for reading, and never change.
high rated
Wow, this is still going 9 years later? I'm nowhere near as active as I used to be, but when I check in from time to time, its great to see that the community are still continuing with these fine acts of generosity!
Hello everyone, I would really love a copy of any of the original fallout games or oblivion, they are all on sale
Thank you to anyone who might be feeling generous and gifting me any one of these great games
high rated
Voweel: I am amazed at how active this community is but especially how generous and friendly it is. And I come to annoy the generosity of someone seeing if someone could give me a copy of the witcher 2 enhanced edition. Because for many factors it is a bit impossible for me to acquire it due to the exchange rate.

Fortunately I was able to get the first one free here on gog yesterday, I have already finished wild hunt and wish I could play the entire saga.

Hello, you may have more luck in asking for that game if you wait till it is on sale (which it regularly is) as then the price drops from £16+ to roughly £3.

Until then I recommend that you play the original Witcher as it is a great game if you can look past the dated graphics.
AlizJan: Hey!
I didn't know GOG has such an active community, and OMG, I can not belive people are doing such a great things here!

I would really love to have "Fallout 1", if you could do something about it I would really appreciate it :)

You need to change your chat settings to public.
Post edited August 08, 2020 by Doc0075
I got Blasphemous gifted by Doc0075! It was really on the top of the games that I really wanted to play!
I'm extremely thankful. It's true that I had other games but nothing that I wanted to play as much as Blasphemous and for now my shopping is limited to the necessities. This is a great gift indeed and I'm super happy and excited about it! I'll do some more job-hunting online and then retreat in my room with an evil smile waiting for the pixelated gore to happen!
Voweel: I am amazed at how active this community is but especially how generous and friendly it is. And I come to annoy the generosity of someone seeing if someone could give me a copy of the witcher 2 enhanced edition. Because for many factors it is a bit impossible for me to acquire it due to the exchange rate.

Doc0075: Hello, you may have more luck in asking for that game if you wait till it is on sale (which it regularly is) as then the price drops from £16+ to roughly £3.

Until then I recommend that you play the original Witcher as it is a great game if you can look past the dated graphics.
AlizJan: Hey!

Doc0075: You need to change your chat settings to public.
thanks for the observation. I'll wait for it to be on sale. Keep it up GOG community
Major thanks to Doc0075 for the copy of oblivion, I can’t thank you enough right now dude and I promise in the future I will carry on and gift other people games.
low rated
Post edited August 30, 2020 by i_hope_you_rot
low rated
I just saw the game play of Dishonored and it looks amazing. Dishonored: Complete Collection is also on sale. Somebody kind enough to gift me. Thanks
high rated
Pulkit_Agarwal: I just saw the game play of Dishonored and it looks amazing. Dishonored: Complete Collection is also on sale. Somebody kind enough to gift me. Thanks
If this is you, I suggest go back to twitter

https://twitter.com/pulkit0agarwal
Hello all, it seems that i missed few very big giveawys on other gifting thread :/ while i was off, so i will try my luck here.

If anybody will be so cool and can gift me https://www.gog.com/game/spellforce_3_soul_harvest
(currently on 50%sale)
it will mean a lot to me.

...and upvote for everybody (people please stop downvote in gifting tread, you don't need to be jealous or rude in gifting thread)

Enjoy sunny summer :)
low rated
Pulkit_Agarwal: I just saw the game play of Dishonored and it looks amazing. Dishonored: Complete Collection is also on sale. Somebody kind enough to gift me. Thanks
zlaywal: If this is you, I suggest go back to twitter

https://twitter.com/pulkit0agarwal
stop harassing me
Pulkit_Agarwal: stop harassing me
Nah, I'm just warning people about serial beggar/potential scammer without active presence in this forum. Anyone gifting you games just incentivizing you making this forum another playground.

His now name-changed twitter account was basically that.
Post edited August 10, 2020 by zlaywal
low rated
Pulkit_Agarwal: stop harassing me
zlaywal: Nah, I'm just warning people about serial beggar/potential scammer without active presence in this forum. Anyone gifting you games just incentivizing you making this forum another playground.

His now name-changed twitter account was basically that.
You caught me. I don't know what I am doing with my life.