It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Someone send me a virtual beer. Haven't had a drink in a long time.
Doc0075: Just a quick comment, the whole point of this thread is to allow people to ask for games that they can't presently afford to buy themselves. Occasionally they will be gifted something that they ask for but most of the time they won't.

My point is, people shouldn't be getting downvoted for simply asking for games in a thread that is there for that sole purpose. It makes some people feel bad as if they have done something wrong when they haven't.

Rant over.
This is a very heavy things for me. I am afraid that I make a mistake when I ask something like this, especially when it involves real money. Probably there are some people who take my words as impolite. That's why I apologize.

Hey anyway, thanks again! Thanks for the help! You know what I mean.
Doc0075: Just a quick comment, the whole point of this thread is to allow people to ask for games that they can't presently afford to buy themselves. Occasionally they will be gifted something that they ask for but most of the time they won't.

My point is, people shouldn't be getting downvoted for simply asking for games in a thread that is there for that sole purpose. It makes some people feel bad as if they have done something wrong when they haven't.

Rant over.
I understand that but I also don't want this thread rewarding serial beggar or people that only here for giveaways.

Rant over.
the best thing is stop caring for these downvoting folks, what a bunch of losers! They downvote you for asking for games in a thread made to ask for games, they downvote you for discussing giveaways in a thread made for giveaways, imagine what it means to have people like this in your real life. I stopped caring for the damn useless rep. It's not like you win a GOG Bear action figure when you hit 3000 rep points.
Dogmaus: It's not like you win a GOG Bear action figure when you hit 3000 rep points.
Your move, GOG.com staff. :D
high rated

Rant over.
Dogmaus: the best thing is stop caring for these downvoting folks, what a bunch of losers! They downvote you for asking for games in a thread made to ask for games, they downvote you for discussing giveaways in a thread made for giveaways, imagine what it means to have people like this in your real life. I stopped caring for the damn useless rep. It's not like you win a GOG Bear action figure when you hit 3000 rep points.
My point is that some people see themselves getting downvoted for asking for games here and think that they are doing something wrong.
It doesn't matter if it is your first post or your thousandth time asking for a game, that is the whole reason for this thread and you shouldn't be made to feel bad for doing it by some no-life wankers.
Dogmaus: It's not like you win a GOG Bear action figure when you hit 3000 rep points.
BranjoHello: Your move, GOG.com staff. :D
I remember them actually hinting at rewards for those who'd reach 4 and 5 stars early on. Different times then, of course.
It has been tough and rough to be new here. It is quite hard to familiarize with everything here, especially when you're using phone. I think this forums is not made to support phone user. All the buttons and text is really small, it's a pain to navigate around and to read texts, especially those text with several paragraphs.

About the rep system, I don't care about it either, but still I think having a negative rep impacts your existence here. I think people are less friendly to those with negative rep, or people with little rep and no profile pic.
Cavalary: I remember them actually hinting at rewards for those who'd reach 4 and 5 stars early on. Different times then, of course.
Easier to make broken promises than to fix broken forum features I guess. xD
If anyone is feeling generous id appreciate a key for hyper light drifter, spelunky or deus ex

thank you
low rated
Howdy all! If anyone happens to have a code for The Bard's Tale 4 or Torment: Tides of Numenara (any version is fine), I'd be happy to take it.

I really love inXile and want to play more of their games but the funds aren't there right now. Things are looking up, though, and who knows? Maybe in the near future, I can start gifting games too! :)
low rated
If someone feels generous i'd like to try divinity original sins enhanced edition or a copy of balur's gate 2 thank you.
Post edited July 28, 2020 by Mugiwarah
low rated
If there is a generous fan of "eurojank" around here, I'd like to ask for Blades of Time - Limited Edition (and most likely only get some downvotes :D).

Thanks in advance!
If anyone has tree fiddy to spare, I'd like to request Knights of the Old Republic.
Thank you For Baldur's gate 2 :)