It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Hello, I am new here, and I just got the Witcher 1 for free from the Gwent Card game,

Nah,.... I think its best for me to complete the first game first.
Post edited July 04, 2020 by EstocCounter
low rated
May I also request as GOG did/ and is not responding to giveaways not given The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition
A really really really big thanks to Doc0075 for the Witcher 2 !
can some one gift me a game like fallout?

thanks
josh72718: can some one gift me a game like fallout?

thanks
No.
josh72718: can some one gift me a game like fallout?

thanks
SylvanFae: No.
(insert frowny face) ;(
SylvanFae: No.
josh72718: (insert frowny face) ;(
I posted that just for lolz.
low rated
Hello.

I would like someone gift me: Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition

I´ll be so much greatful.
low rated
Hello!
Is there anyone who might gift me Witcher 3(As I own the first 2 games)
Or System Shock 2?
Any one is OK.
Thank you!
low rated
If anyone is feeling generous, I would really appreciate a copy of The Technomancer.
I would very much appreciate it if someone could donate leftover Jagged Alliance or Jagged Alliance: Deadly Games from exclusive email discount.
low rated
hello, looking for this
Jazz Jackrabbit Collection + Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Collection
any chance for giveaway?
low rated
I want shadow warrior 2 code, please DM me.
low rated
I am not hoping much, but if anyone decide to help me, I would be really really grateful.

Here are some of the game from my wishlist that I mostly wanted
- Terraria
- Starbound
- Stardew Valley
- Space Haven
- Prison Architect
- RimWorld
- CrossCode
- Katana ZERO (Got. Someone here has been very generous. Thank you!)
- Hollow Knight
- Graveyard Keeper

You can contact me through GOG PM.

Anyway, thank you for making this kind of thread, and thanks for anyone who manage to read this. Thank you very much. (Sorry, if I make a mistake or two in making this post.)
Post edited July 26, 2020 by MoorOakheart
high rated
Just a quick comment, the whole point of this thread is to allow people to ask for games that they can't presently afford to buy themselves. Occasionally they will be gifted something that they ask for but most of the time they won't.

My point is, people shouldn't be getting downvoted for simply asking for games in a thread that is there for that sole purpose. It makes some people feel bad as if they have done something wrong when they haven't.

Rant over.