It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
MarkoH01: This thread is only for GOG keys. For requests for non GOG keys you should post here.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread
B1tF1ghter: Oh, so THAT'S WHY people are getting downvoted? Funny, I literaly didn't notice there is other thread until you pointed that out (I just took "gog" as "on gog" and not as "gog keys only" kind of "gog" before). Thank you for mentioning that ;)
My post was downvoted but all of my requests are GOG-based. Kinda annoying, tbh.
B1tF1ghter: Oh, so THAT'S WHY people are getting downvoted? Funny, I literaly didn't notice there is other thread until you pointed that out (I just took "gog" as "on gog" and not as "gog keys only" kind of "gog" before). Thank you for mentioning that ;)
JakobFel: My post was downvoted but all of my requests are GOG-based. Kinda annoying, tbh.
Requests in this thread typically get downvoted, at least if they don't come from those known to often give as well, probably because they're seen as begging? Can take it as a bit of a "tax" for the chance to get what you're looking for I guess.
low rated
JakobFel: My post was downvoted but all of my requests are GOG-based. Kinda annoying, tbh.
Cavalary: Requests in this thread typically get downvoted, at least if they don't come from those known to often give as well, probably because they're seen as begging? Can take it as a bit of a "tax" for the chance to get what you're looking for I guess.
I'm certainly not begging, though. I flat-out said that I understand if no one wants/is able to gift anything to me, especially in times like these, and that I wish I could afford to give back as well. Oh well, no big deal, it's just frustrating that it got downvoted for posting in a thread that's literally about making your wishes known for those who can afford to give.
It would be amazing if someone has the good old Clive Barker's Undying to share with me :D
high rated
zaMNal: It would be amazing if someone has the good old Clive Barker's Undying to share with me :D
Check your chat :)
zaMNal: It would be amazing if someone has the good old Clive Barker's Undying to share with me :D
MarkoH01: Check your chat :)
Wow! I remember playing this game somewhere in 2002-2003, it was so atmospheric and eerie that I didn't dare to finish it. Now it's time to try again :D. Thank you very much for the gift, MarkoH01!
low rated
Can someone gift me these ?

Shadowrun Hong Kong - Extended Edition ( to complete the series )
Postal 2: Paradise Lost ( to complete the series )
Subterrain
Brothers in Arms series
Call of Juarez series

Thank you .
i_hope_you_rot: Can someone gift me these ?
Whatever happened to
i_hope_you_rot: First and final request for 2020 :

Myst Masterpiece Edition
Myst III: Exile
Myst IV: Revelation

Thank you .
?
Post edited April 27, 2020 by zlaywal
low rated
I'm keeping my eye on blasphemous since new year, but the current crisis is not letting me buy, i really appreciate if someone could help.
Norodomo: I'm keeping my eye on blasphemous since new year, but the current crisis is not letting me buy, i really appreciate if someone could help.
it's very beautiful, I hope I can play it this year too! Good luck!
I want all this thing to end, so i can get back to work, this times are hard times.
low rated
deleted
Post edited June 03, 2020 by JakobFel
low rated
I'd like to ask for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Digital Deluxe Edition if someone feels generous. It's the last remaining piece of Deus Ex collection (available on GOG) that I need to complete the series.

Thanks in advance.
I would like to ask for Kingdom Rush, please. Thank you.
Howdy. If anyone got the games from the May the 4th sale and doesn't want Dark Forces I would be glad to give it a nice, warm home and never let it go.

Edit: nevermind.
Post edited May 05, 2020 by BFG2000