It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Makotolia: And I’m playing Dweep Gold recently, an old classic puzzle game and you don’t kill things (except killing yourself) in it. I think it’s an abandonware nowadays, so you can try it free.
Cavalary: Played that some 15 years ago, was kind of neat, can't say I recall anyone mentioning it in a very long time. Was playing one of the The Incredible Machine games around then too.
Haven’t tried Incredible Machine games but I have it on my list.
I also had played it some 15 years ago (hadn’t finished though), just managed to find it again recently, because I didn’t remember its name. Then one day I saw a name in Chinese meaning “purple little sprite(?)” and then I thought, could this be it? And then I finally got its original name. Still scratching my head for it though, the levels are quite challenging for me.
low rated
If anybody feel generous here i will list few games from my wishlist that are curently on sale

(sorted them from most wanted)

SpellForce 3 Harvest, Factorio , Divinity Original Sin 2

Homeworld Deserts of Kharak

Risen 3 Complete , Settlers Heritage of Kings

Thank you, and

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL GOOD OLD GAMERS :D
Post edited December 31, 2019 by ppdouble
Big fan of Blade Runner, sadly can't afford to buy it now. If anyone could spare a copy of Blade Runner I would be much obliged.

Edit: Typo
Post edited December 19, 2019 by Madferit_UA
Would love a copy of
https://www.gog.com/game/victor_vran_fractured_worlds
and https://www.gog.com/game/victor_vran_motorhead_through_the_ages expansions for victor vran from the Xmas sale.
Post edited December 19, 2019 by blitsfire
It would be hard to do, but people could try and request games that aren't sold through their countries, if that makes sense.
I'm not sure how they'd check to see if said games are on sale though. Maybe isthereanydeal, if it's up to date.

Here's the thread with google docs included, listing countries and games delisted within said countries' GOG sites.
Post edited December 19, 2019 by pkk234
If anyone have a key for https://www.gog.com/game/darksiders_warmastered_edition , i'd be Happy.
Post edited December 26, 2019 by Mugiwarah
[HAVE] Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition (expires December 27, 2019 at 13:59 UTC)

[WANT] someone to have fun playing the game.

Not much time left, so anyone interested, reply to this post; no PMs, please.

I'll check back in a couple of days.
HypersomniacLive: [HAVE] Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition (expires December 27, 2019 at 13:59 UTC)

[WANT] someone to have fun playing the game.

Not much time left, so anyone interested, reply to this post; no PMs, please.

I'll check back in a couple of days.
hi, i would love to have that game

any game would be great, since im cant buy any game right now :(

im from south america, and i wish you all have a very nice christmas and a better new year!! :)
EvilOne06: hi, i would love to have that game

im from south america, and i wish you all have a very nice christmas and a better new year!! :)
Can you set your wishlist public?
How can you like ANY game? There must be something that you wish to play.
Post edited December 24, 2019 by Dogmaus
EvilOne06: hi, i would love to have that game

Dogmaus: Can you set your wishlist public?
Done, i didnt remembered that it wasnt public
Its been a while since i added games to my wish list, i will try to update the list
For me any game is good since i cant buy games, i do really like RPG, Simulation and Strategy games, but any other games genre it would be ok and i will accept it :D
Dogmaus: Can you set your wishlist public?
EvilOne06: Done
Check your chat
EvilOne06: Done
Dogmaus: Check your chat
Thanks a lot Dogmaus!! :D
Happy holidays to everyone!! :)
Hi Merry Christmas .
Can i have a game as a Christmas Gift ?
I really like this game Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun or somthing similar
Post edited December 24, 2019 by AndreiX2013
Hi all. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

If someone is feeling quite generous and willing, I would greatly appreciate
Lego Indiana Jones 1 (I have Lego indiana Jones 2, but would prefer to play 1 before 2)
or
Age of Civilization 2 (I greatly enjoy it the free version on mobile and wish to play the full version).
Post edited December 25, 2019 by Microfish_1
Merry Christmas to everyone.

I'd like if someone could gift me either Hidden & Dangerous 2 or Two Worlds: Epic Edition, as I am interested in playing those games since a long time.