It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Post edited October 21, 2022 by servobeupstry
Trooper1270: PM sent... Hope you enjoy the game. :)
servobeupstry: Wow that's fantastic! You're an absolute megastar. I really appreciate it. Looking forward to a Dragonfall+Hong Kong Shadowrun marathon over the holidays! Thanks again!
You're welcome, enjoy the game and have a great holiday. :)
high rated
I will gift ten people games that are $10USD or less that meet the requirements below.

If your profile shows:
1) You live outside the G8 countries https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Group_of_Eight;
2) You have less than 30 games in your account
3) You want a game that uses your brain to do something other than kill something. (Like a puzzle game or Zachtronics games).

Reply to this post. I will do this for the first ten people who reply that meet the requirements. I reserve the right to pick and choose who I choose to pick because I hate frauds. This is my attempt to give to those who are less capable of purchasing because they aren't in "The Rich Countries".

This is a SECULAR GIFT. Please do not bring religion into the thread or I will ask the moderators to remove your post.
Post edited December 18, 2019 by tinjaw
tinjaw:
Not in as I failed at no.2, but +1
tinjaw: I will gift ten people games that are $10USD or less that meet the requirements below.

If your profile shows:
1) You live outside the G8 countries https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Group_of_Eight;
3) You want a game that uses your brain to do something other than kill something. (Like a puzzle game or Zachtronics games).

Reply to this post. I will do this for the first ten people who reply that meet the requirements. I reserve the right to pick and choose who I choose to pick because I hate frauds. This is my attempt to give to those who are less capable of purchasing because they aren't in "The Rich Countries".

This is a SECULAR GIFT. Please do not bring religion into the thread or I will ask the moderators to remove your post.
Thanks a lot! Edit: sorry, not in. I've read your post again and frankly I can't really complain about my capabilities of purchasing games atm so it would be very unfair to be in. But once again thanks a lot for your generosity!
Post edited December 18, 2019 by Ghorpm
tinjaw: This is a SECULAR GIFT. Please do not bring religion into the thread or I will ask the moderators to remove your post.
Not sure if this part was necessary. Nevertheless thank you for the gesture trying to make some peoples end of year thingamabobs a little brighter.
tinjaw: 3) You want a game that uses your brain to do something other than kill something. (Like a puzzle game or Zachtronics games).
Nice (and somewhat rare) to see someone also enjoys Zachtronics/puzzle games! I’ve set my eyes on Spacechem for some time but haven’t seen a discount that satisfies me yet. Pity that I definitely have more than 30 games already.

But if I may, I wanna recommend Desktop Dungeons to you. Sure you “kill” things (it’s a dungeon game after all), but the gameplay is actually quite puzzle oriented (or should I say it’s almost “math”?), and also very hard for some of the challenges.

And I’m playing Dweep Gold recently, an old classic puzzle game and you don’t kill things (except killing yourself) in it. I think it’s an abandonware nowadays, so you can try it free.

Sorry if I derail this thread too much.
tinjaw: I will gift ten people games that are $10USD or less that meet the requirements below.

If your profile shows:

That's a really nice initiative!
However, both this thread and the regular giveaways are usually frequented by the same users, so you may find it difficult to find someone here with less than 30 titles in their accounts...
I suggest you start a separate thread for your giveaway so that you can get the attention of a wider group of people.
In any case, thanks for your generosity!
Delete cause separate thread
Post edited December 18, 2019 by Zadalon
Lone_Scout: That's a really nice initiative!
However, both this thread and the regular giveaways are usually frequented by the same users, so you may find it difficult to find someone here with less than 30 titles in their accounts...
I suggest you start a separate thread for your giveaway so that you can get the attention of a wider group of people.
In any case, thanks for your generosity!
That's a good idea @Lone_Scout. Let's do this together. Please start a new thread introducing me and my offer. I will reply with a copy of my offer to that thread. Maybe it will get more exposure by using your Rep of 761 vs my 6. ;-)
tinjaw: That's a good idea @Lone_Scout. Let's do this together. Please start a new thread introducing me and my offer. I will reply with a copy of my offer to that thread. Maybe it will get more exposure by using your Rep of 761 vs my 6. ;-)
Rep isn't really so important, you would probably get noticed without any extra help, and you'll get a rep boost for hosting the giveaway in any case, but if you prefer to do it that way, I'll open the thread for you... I'll post a link to it when I'm done
Makotolia: And I’m playing Dweep Gold recently, an old classic puzzle game and you don’t kill things (except killing yourself) in it. I think it’s an abandonware nowadays, so you can try it free.
Played that some 15 years ago, was kind of neat, can't say I recall anyone mentioning it in a very long time. Was playing one of the The Incredible Machine games around then too.

If your profile shows:

first, thanks for your amability, Into the breach its a strategic games that i really want, of course you kill, but using your brain :)
https://www.gog.com/game/into_the_breach

If your profile shows:

Persival2207: first, thanks for your amability, Into the breach its a strategic games that i really want, of course you kill, but using your brain :)
https://www.gog.com/game/into_the_breach
That is a worthy game. I enjoy that game myself. I have invited you as a friend. Please PM me so I can get your details and I will gift you the game.
tinjaw: snip
There you go, a separate thread in the forum