It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello! I really hate to ask, but... I am a few bucks short of what I need to get Tyranny Gold Edition. Again, I'm not asking it for free, just a delayed/unfair trade. I can get what you prefer up to 10$, for the rest you will have to wait some time.
Anyone trusts me enough to bargain? I write here and not on the trading thread for the -temporarily- uneven nature of the request.
high rated
Korotan: Anyone feeling generous enough for gifting Railroad Tycoon 2, Fallout, Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition or Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition? Chats are open with everyone.
Check chat.
Korotan: Anyone feeling generous enough for gifting Railroad Tycoon 2, Fallout, Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition or Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition? Chats are open with everyone.
Doc0075: Check chat.
Thank you very much for Baldur's Gate EE.
Relying on the kindness of strangers is not a comfortable thing for me to do, but if anyone is feeling extra generous, I would love to have Shadowrun Hong Kong. I always love the deluxe packages (for the soundtrack mainly), but I'd appreciate even the basic EE version. Thanking you kindly for your consideration.
high rated
Braggadar: Relying on the kindness of strangers is not a comfortable thing for me to do, but if anyone is feeling extra generous, I would love to have Shadowrun Hong Kong. I always love the deluxe packages (for the soundtrack mainly), but I'd appreciate even the basic EE version. Thanking you kindly for your consideration.
Check chat.
A little bump for my post above? The sale is almost over...

If nobody wants to trade I can even accept it for free! XD
Post edited November 27, 2018 by Enebias
Braggadar: Relying on the kindness of strangers is not a comfortable thing for me to do, but if anyone is feeling extra generous, I would love to have Shadowrun Hong Kong. I always love the deluxe packages (for the soundtrack mainly), but I'd appreciate even the basic EE version. Thanking you kindly for your consideration.
Doc0075: Check chat.
Words cannot express...
I've left you a response, paltry though that it is.
The sale is about to end soon and if someone still feels generous, I would like to ask for "Sid Meier's Pirates!". Didn't notice that it was on sale all this time.

EDIT: Fulfilled by Fonzer.
Post edited November 27, 2018 by OHMYGODJCABOMB
Given it's Cyber Monday & the last day of the sale i would like 2 make a bump 4 my request of Darksiders II &/or it's soundtrack DLC which r currently 85% off in USD). Unfortunately they are still abv my meagre budget right now, had they been in my local currency like the Franchise pack discount (90% in my local currency) on Steam i wun not be so hesitant.

Normally i usually wld still buy games on GOG over Steam as i prefer a DRM-Free copy of my games even though i wld end up pay more but 2.5 times the price is really a bit too much 4 a person of limited means so i would be really grateful if r any kind & generous souls who r able 2 gift me a copy. No obligations watsoever again of cos but it would be much appreciated, thanks. :)

Update: Just bought Darksiders, 1ed 2 buy the Darksiders II soundtrack DLC as well but was unable 2 as i need 2 own Darksiders II b4 i can do that. Sigh.
Post edited November 28, 2018 by tomyam80
Could anyone please gift me Fallout 1 & 2? I'm currently short on cash and I'd really appreciate it if someone could do this for me.
high rated
OHMYGODJCABOMB: The sale is about to end soon and if someone still feels generous, I would like to ask for "Sid Meier's Pirates!". Didn't notice that it was on sale all this time.

If you're reading this post when the sale is over, just skip it (but please don't downvote).
I really liked playing Sid Meier's Pirates though i never bought a gift before and then sended it to someone, you still didn't get it?
Because some people have been generous to me, so i feel generous to give buy this game now.
Fonzer: I really liked playing Sid Meier's Pirates though i never bought a gift before and then sended it to someone, you still didn't get it?
Because some people have been generous to me, so i feel generous to give buy this game now.
Redeemed. Thanks a lot for your generosity!
Post edited November 27, 2018 by OHMYGODJCABOMB
Fonzer:
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Thanks a lot!
Have fun :)
If anyone can spare copy of Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition, I would be glad to recieve it. I can give you some steam keys for it.
DELETED
Post edited December 14, 2018 by Vingry