It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi, can any kind soul send me a code for double dragon, or mount & blade?
Mech-RA: Hi, can any kind soul send me a code for double dragon, or mount & blade?
I already mentioned this over on the Ninja thread but I'll say again here to check your PM for Mount & Blade. :)
Mech-RA: Hi, can any kind soul send me a code for double dragon, or mount & blade?
BenKii: I already mentioned this over on the Ninja thread but I'll say again here to check your PM for Mount & Blade. :)
Thanks for mount & blade. =D
I've got a code for Constructor Classic [valid until the 17th of July].

It's from a giveaway by GOG and had been invalidated before anyone claimed it. Then GOG decided to validate unclaimed Constructor code temporarily again till the 17th of July. I have offered it to someone who in the mean time had got it from someone else.

So this yet-unclaimed-code-with-a-history is claimable again.

*edit: I found a home for Constructor. Which is a conundrum really, first there's the home, then there's the constructor coming in. I was always confused by the question of the chicken and the egg as well. Anymay, move on people, no more codes here.
Post edited July 05, 2017 by DubConqueror
DubConqueror: I've got a code for Constructor Classic [valid until the 17th of July].

It's from a giveaway by GOG and had been invalidated before anyone claimed it. Then GOG decided to validate unclaimed Constructor code temporarily again till the 17th of July. I have offered it to someone who in the mean time had got it from someone else.

If anyone wants it, reply to this post and I'll PM it to you.
I would like to have it. :))
DubConqueror: I've got a code for Constructor Classic [valid until the 17th of July].

I'm interested!

Myozo: I'm interested!
Sorry, you're ninjad by kmcoolice.
Well I hope it is of no problem, but I want to share a funny story with you. As a lover of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series I've gone multiple times through them, enjoyed all the content S.T.A.L.K.E.R. inspired/related one can find around! Including Norilsk Incident books which a dear friend worked for. Check them out when you can!

I've gone through SoC and CS, enjoyed their mods and currently having my second run on Lost Alpha (but DC this time). And while I was looking at the new repair/upgrade system they took from CoP it dawned on me.

"I've never played Call Of Pripyat WT#!"

So if anybody could remove the stigma of CoP off my shoulders I would really appreciate it! Also I think with that I could finally check Call Of Chernobyl out too!!

Thank you everybody who make other people's day so special!

Cheers!

EDIT: Stygma typo lol (English is my second language!)
Post edited July 05, 2017 by Crsldmc
low rated
Looking for Baldur's Gate 2 Complete. I can also trade it for some of my Steam keys I have in stock. PM for details.
Post edited July 08, 2017 by AWG43
I'm sorry, I've been on GOG for a little bit but I've never really been in the forums. What is this thread about? How do you get these codes?
lostsomething64: I'm sorry, I've been on GOG for a little bit but I've never really been in the forums. What is this thread about? How do you get these codes?
This is a thread where you can request GOG games to be gifted to you or you can give away GOG games to other people.

Since I'm here I might as well ask you if you'd like a code for Fantasy General and/or Constructor Classic?
lostsomething64: I'm sorry, I've been on GOG for a little bit but I've never really been in the forums. What is this thread about? How do you get these codes?
BenKii: This is a thread where you can request GOG games to be gifted to you or you can give away GOG games to other people.

Since I'm here I might as well ask you if you'd like a code for Fantasy General and/or Constructor Classic?
Ah, thank you for explaining that to me. No thank you, I do not want Fantasy General or Constructor Classic.
BenKii: This is a thread where you can request GOG games to be gifted to you or you can give away GOG games to other people.

Hey,

Can I have Constructor Classic?

Thank You
high rated

Blackart69: Hey,

Can I have Constructor Classic?

Thank You
Sure, check your PM and enjoy. :)
I have Fantasy General and Mount & Blade to give away.
Post edited July 07, 2017 by Blackart69