It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: I looked up your wishlist but I don't think that this should count for a reply notification.
tinyE: I need to edit that thing. There is crap on there I'd never play. :P
Yes, you really should - otherwise someone might gift you something you don't even want.
I have just cleaned my wishlist of all the non-must-buys for me. The result is... discomforting. The thing is growing like a bacterial colony: it doubles in size every 24 hours.
Enebias: I have just cleaned my wishlist of all the non-must-buys for me. The result is... discomforting. The thing is growing like a bacterial colony: it doubles in size every 24 hours.
Don't worry! We're freaks - that is just the way it is meant to be :)
Post edited January 04, 2017 by MarkoH01
Enebias: I have just cleaned my wishlist of all the non-must-buys for me. The result is... discomforting. The thing is growing like a bacterial colony: it doubles in size every 24 hours.
MarkoH01: Don't worry! We're freaks - that is just the way it is meant to be :)
At least I surpassed all my expectations with 51 games completed in 2016. Backlog, fear me!
MarkoH01: Don't worry! We're freaks - that is just the way it is meant to be :)
Enebias: At least I surpassed all my expectations with 51 games completed in 2016. Backlog, fear me!
Wow! With all the work I have to do my backlog is killing me. There are so many games that take about 20-100 hours and I only have a few hours after work and the weekend. I always smile whenever I hear somebody asking "how long is the game" because I prefer shorter games just because I might even be able to finish them. But still I did finish The Witcher 3 (without blood and wine) and I am not even a good RPG player. It took me like forever but it was worth every minute.
low rated
Hello, anyone got code for Rollercoaster Tycoon: Deluxe to spare? Didn't play it for a long time, about 10 years ;p
low rated
new here, anyone got any most play games that they would send my way? also u I have a steam key for a shooter called lifeless if you want to trade. its all i got sorry.

edit: seems i got scammed being new I went first. So I no longer have that steam key. person name was FANDB ;( They maybe legit and just had a bad key it happens I think, but this is my experience
Post edited January 06, 2017 by blacdragon05
blacdragon05: edit: seems i got scammed being new I went first. So I no longer have that steam key. person name was FANDB ;( They maybe legit and just had a bad key it happens I think, but this is my experience
Trading on this forum is a tricky business if you're not careful or unfamiliar with the scammer problem we have here.
Fandb is a known scammer.
Edit: You should post your experience in this thread.
Post edited January 05, 2017 by zeogold
low rated
If anyone feel generous: Simon the Sorcerer series
Got an extra copy of Shadow Warrior Classic: Redux, shoot me a message if you want it :)
OK, last call... :)
Still have Neverwinter Nights key (Shadowrun Dragonfall went away) if someone is interested, it's soon to expire...

Also, if someone has spare Dex key I would appreciate it... ;)
Shadow Warrior Classic Redux, expires Jan 12:

H5KE40**46*B885CE2.

3 missing letters are UK's and world's oldest national broadcasting org. You know what it is.

EDIT: Looks like the code was successfully redeemed before it expired. Good luck playing it, stranger!
Post edited January 11, 2017 by BobBobFGGG
low rated
looking for World Rally Fever
An old GOG key for The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

F3622-17842-1DAEE-11458
low rated
Ungunbu: An old GOG key for The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

F3622-17842-1DAEE-11458
im always to late lol