It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: SQUIB! YOU DA MAN!!!!
DampSquib: Thanks :P
Just don't get too big of a head now. You gave him SV, not Jack Keane.
Asbeau: Have you considered earning the money to buy the game by growing parsnips in your yard and selling them to your local store?
tinyE: Bullshit!

He can just as easily buy the code from JoJa Mart for 1/4 the price!

I really do wish the game didn't cost so much so I could snag him a copy. Unfortunately I just can't push that much right now.
Aww tinyE your so sweet too. I have met in the few years on here, many nice members, you, DampSquib, Licurg, etc. many other cool members as well! ty for all the kindness
sreamer17ydr: Hope everyone is doing good today. I know last post got me down-voted, but oh well such is life. I don't like this genre of game I have had for 2 or so years, sitting collecting 'dust' so you would say. Brutal Legend ($7) is what I have.

I don't know if this is a "trade" or a "gift" post, as the game I have , that I don't want or need is only half worth of Stardew Valley, a genre and game I do want.

Now I know this isn't a fair trade... so I don't think it really is a trade, more of a "gift + trade" I have no idea. Anyways, it sucks that games we don't play just sit and go un loved.

So, if anyone has a copy of SV, and wants Brutal Legend I have it.

If not... I won't post about it again :) don't want to be thought of a bad person, scammer, or anything.

Hope you have a good Thursday!
DampSquib: Check your PM/Chat box for SV gift code.
I'm not interested in Brutal Legend so please keep it, trade/give it away...what ever comes to mind.
Enjoy :)
Thank you again!
Post edited October 13, 2016 by sreamer17ydr
low rated
If anyone would like some good karma to counter that bad period in life, get a total stranger like me The Banner Saga 2. :)
If somebody would feel particularly generous, I would ask for Deadlight: Director´s Cut, currently on sale.
Thank you.
low rated
Hey guys Im in a bit of a pickle, my grandparents got me a 20 euro paysafe card as a gift (to surprise me), and so I tried to spend those 20 euros, but unfortunatelly after tax I have 19.68 euros and so I cant buy anything :/ And sadly paysafe cards arent sold in my country, can anyone buy the cheapest one for me please so I can buy a game.

I would be more than happy to compensate that someone. :)

PS: I found out that unfortunatelly paysafe cards of different currencies cannot be combined, so if there is a goger from Croatia that could help me that would be amazing :)
Post edited November 07, 2016 by WingsOfRequiem
low rated
Hello can some one give me a free game im a new in the GOG Galaxy I dont have alot of money but i really whant some new games to play :) i hope you have a great live :) check my wish list x) pls
Post edited November 07, 2016 by DjKamerov
WingsOfRequiem: Hey guys Im in a bit of a pickle, my grandparents got me a 20 euro paysafe card as a gift (to surprise me), and so I tried to spend those 20 euros, but unfortunatelly after tax I have 19.68 euros and so I cant buy anything :/ And sadly paysafe cards arent sold in my country, can anyone buy the cheapest one for me please so I can buy a game.

PS: I found out that unfortunatelly paysafe cards of different currencies cannot be combined, so if there is a goger from Croatia that could help me that would be amazing :)
I'm not sure I get it...
Do you want to buy something that costs exactly 20 Euro? Otherwise, if you want to buy something using Gog wallet, can't you just put whatever amount of money you do have on there? Anything >5€ should be fine (unless this works vastly different in other countries).
WingsOfRequiem: Hey guys Im in a bit of a pickle, my grandparents got me a 20 euro paysafe card as a gift (to surprise me), and so I tried to spend those 20 euros, but unfortunatelly after tax I have 19.68 euros and so I cant buy anything :/ And sadly paysafe cards arent sold in my country, can anyone buy the cheapest one for me please so I can buy a game.

WildHobgoblin: I'm not sure I get it...
Do you want to buy something that costs exactly 20 Euro? Otherwise, if you want to buy something using Gog wallet, can't you just put whatever amount of money you do have on there? Anything >5€ should be fine (unless this works vastly different in other countries).
its not on GoG its on Origin, yeah the price is exactly 20 euros :/ and I lack 32 cents because of taxes :/ Thats why I need someone to gift me a cheapest paysafe card if possible
I think it's awesome that the gog community is so sharing.

So is everyone still using the spreadsheet on the first post or do you just come here and offer what your willing to give?
Post edited November 07, 2016 by heromedel
If someone got Stronghold HD from the bundle an doesn't want it, here's someone who would be happy to give it a home,
high rated
heromedel: I think it's awesome that the gog community is so sharing.

So is everyone still using the spreadsheet on the first post or do you just come here and offer what your willing to give?
Thread was started in 2011, and I've not seen anyone use the spreadsheet in ages. Just make a post.
DjKamerov: Hello can some one give me a free game im a new in the GOG Galaxy I dont have alot of money but i really whant some new games to play :) i hope you have a great live :) check my wish list x) pls
You need to make your wishlist Public. At the moment it is Private and only your Friends can see it.
Some games on my wishlist are way beyond my capabilty to afford it.
If anyone cared to have a look at it and perhaps wouldn't mind to spare a key, I'd be eternally grateful.

Thank you.
Free LITTLE BIG ADVENTURE 2 (TWINSEN'S ODYSSEY) gift certificate: C9D7B-EC7E8-7C876-77F45

First come, first served. Have fun!
low rated
If anyone would gift me Darwinia, I would be extremely grateful. I've had my eye on this game for quite some time, but alas, I didn't know it would be on such a good sale so soon, and my game budget for the month has been exhausted. I figured now would be a good time, since it's on sale 80% off (still 24 hours to go before the sale ends).