It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
BlackThorny: Hi, If anyone wishing to gift me a steam* key to any of the Gog connect titles I will be quite happy :)
(not one of the more expensive ones like galactic_civilizations_iii but for example FTL or Sherlock could be rather sweet!)
I promise publicly thanking here (If the grifter wishes) and offering back any spares :)
* Please Don't send me Gog keys for said titles instead, If you ever so wish to buy at current sale donate to other(s/giveaway) :)
Check PMs.
BlackThorny: snip
HypersomniacLive: Check PMs.
Thanks for Sherlock! Now off to check if connect will work while keeping Steam offline :)
P.S. I Consider my wish fulfilled so no real need to send me anything else :)
low rated
I know this will not happen, but if anyone possibly has a spare of Sins of a Solar Empire that they have no idea what to do with... let me know and I'll gladly do what it takes to see you give it away (preferably in a drawing). Not that I don't want it, but I would love to see it go to someone deserving of it. :)
As I'm here anyway., might as well tell Gog connect worked as advertized with Sherlock :)

If you have the coins, there are 4 Gog Connect eligible steam keys available on TremorGames.com:
Broken Sword 1 (&2) 200-300 (depending on version, quite possible not all versions will be accepted as eligible on Gog Connect)
Saints Row 2 295
Breach & Clear 495
Shadowrun Returns 645

But you can also get
Van Helsing I (295) & II (395) which will leave you only needing to buy 3 in order to upgrade for free to final cut
2 1995 [Not part of connect but part of [url=https://www.gog.com/witcher/backup]witcher backup like Witcher 1 so it needn't even be on connect]
And also Some Sherlock games vary between 89-495 No Silver Earing though but some may appear on connect later

If feeling generous with your coins and want to reward me, skip Broken Sword and Witcher 2 as I already have them :)
low rated
Hey, just wondering if anyone was feeling so generous as to gift me Psychonauts... I've never experienced this game before.

Or Mortal Kombat 1+2+3

Thanks
low rated
ss2 - B384F-C293B-21FC9-EA627
Hello! So I can go to the wishlist spreadsheet posted on the 1st page and give the gift code of the games I own to anybody who wants those games. Right?
I have a System Shock 2 key if anyone interested :)

1DF8E-F5656-*B395-E25A1

*=9
low rated
Probably asking too much, but no money at all these days.

Blood and Wine exp for Witcher 3!

Thank you
low rated
If anyone got the Star Wars Bundle and doesn't want Rogue Squadron 3D, here's someone that would be really happy to play it.
Post edited June 10, 2016 by BFG2000
low rated
Hoping somebody'll hook me up with System Shock: EE, Jade Empire: SE or Galactic Civilization II: UE, please and thanks \[T]/
low rated
Hello i just joined gog and was wondering does anyone have a spare copy of This War of Mine, Renowned Explorers: International Society, Victor Vran, or Crypt o the Necrodancer? I've always wanted to play these games.
Post edited June 10, 2016 by Diamunch
low rated
Hi all,

this is my wishlist;
https://www.gog.com/u/wy4786/wishlist

I'm more than willing to trade with you for the items on my list.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post12034
Once again, thanks for reading and have a good weekend.
Post edited June 10, 2016 by wy4786
Dear GOG users,

I'll give away codes for the games listed below. Requirements: You should have a Rep of 10 at least. Also: I'm only giving away ONE game per user, so choose wisely. :-) Contact me via P.M.

-- D̶r̶e̶a̶m̶f̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶C̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶s̶:̶ ̶S̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶P̶a̶s̶s̶
-- G̶a̶b̶r̶i̶e̶l̶ ̶K̶n̶i̶g̶h̶t̶:̶ ̶S̶i̶n̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶F̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶-̶ ̶2̶0̶t̶h̶ ̶A̶n̶n̶i̶v̶e̶r̶s̶a̶r̶y̶ ̶E̶d̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶
-- S̶p̶e̶l̶u̶n̶k̶y̶

Cheers
Post edited June 13, 2016 by acetrouble
acetrouble: Dear GOG users,

I'll give away codes for the games listed below. Requirements: You should have a Rep of 10 at least. Also: I'm only giving away ONE game per user, so choose wisely. :-) Contact me via P.M.

-- Dreamfall Chapters: Season Pass
-- Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition
-- Spelunky

Cheers
i have interes on gabriel knight,check your pm,please.

very thanks for the generoosity game.
Post edited June 10, 2016 by Schizo2015