It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

the_atm: If anyone is feeling generous, I'd love to get Anno 1404: gold Edition as it's on sale right now.
Thanks
Melhelix: On this day in 1904, Sydney was incorporated as a city. Way to go, Sydney, Nova Scotia! In 2016, you gained Anno1404. Nice.

Rinsvind: Anyone with a spare key of any of Baldur's Gate games? Thanks.
Melhelix: On this day, Apollo 13 successfully launched from Cape Canaveral in 1970. In 2016, you gained BG1:EE. Check your inbox. :)
Thank you very very much man! :D
tinyE: Are those real anniversaries?
Oh ye of little faith. Yep, they are indeed.

Rinsvind: Thank you very very much man! :D
You're welcome!
Hey guys and girls..
its lame thing to do. but i am more ashamed that i cannot afford rather then that i have to ask..
But if anyone has spare key willing to share for Baldurs Gate EE/BG2EE it would be beautiful.
(With or without expansion SOD)/negative rep of sod doesn't bother me.I like the game either-way :)

Thank you.
Post edited April 11, 2016 by IceLancer
high rated
IceLancer: But if anyone has spare key willing to share for Baldurs Gate EE/BG2EE it would be beautiful.
On April 11, 1948, ground was first broken to build New Belgrade. In 2016, another wish for BG1:EE was fulfilled. Check your inbox. :)
IceLancer: But if anyone has spare key willing to share for Baldurs Gate EE/BG2EE it would be beautiful.
Melhelix: On April 11, 1948, ground was first broken to build New Belgrade. In 2016, another wish for BG1:EE was fulfilled. Check your inbox. :)
Most generous!
I just awoke to find out that there are still gorgeous people!
Thank you !
BGEE claimed

P.S
I am astound by your knowledge of history.Its real treasure to have it! (knowledge)
Post edited April 12, 2016 by IceLancer
Why are the beggars being downvoted in a begging thread? This is like walking into a soup kitchen with a dozen scowling businessmen walking up and down the tables.
low rated
a4plz: Why are the beggars being downvoted in a begging thread? This is like walking into a soup kitchen with a dozen scowling businessmen walking up and down the tables.
Some people like to drink the haterade.
Well I've misunderstood the purpose of this thread in the past but here's a (hopefully correct) request...
If no one minds me asking I wouldn't mind asking for Baldur's Gate 2: Enhanced Edition while it's on sale.
Eying it up for Friday by myself depending on if I get a game allowance or not. A gift would remove any doubt. :-)
Melhelix: On April 11, 1948, ground was first broken to build New Belgrade. In 2016, another wish for BG1:EE was fulfilled. Check your inbox. :)
For your generosity i have made small fix for the game :P
Scroll of rise dead was not working ,now it does

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/52492/fix-scroll-of-rise-dead?new=1

Thank you once more for your generosity!

<still hoping to see bg2ee in my game list :)>
Post edited April 12, 2016 by IceLancer
JunglePredator: Nah... I'm pretty sure everyone on here (including me) just wants the games really bad... don't get me wrong I'd love to get more games but I do get that they're just a luxury not a necessity. Like I told Zeogold who was having trouble givign away some bowling game... you really want to give it to someone who would really appreciate it then give it to a children's hospital.
To me those are some of the few people on earth who NEED a game (a.k.a. a distraction). My 6yr old cousin in one with leukemia & she's gone through more pain & suffering then most ever will. (I though I had pain when I passed a kidney stone... but she's had all her bone marrow killed off, picc lines in & out etc.... just seems to make a 7 out of 10 on the pain scale not that important...)
Course 6 yr old doesn't need games... my vote was to send her a tarantula since that wouldn't cost the parents when she passed & cause her to get all excited but it was shot down by other family members. :-p

Anyways... JunglePredator AWWAAYYYYY!!!!!!!

__!__
_____(_)_____
tomyam80: Actually, i'll hv to sorta side with MarkoH01 on this one. I know there r gaming addicts who REALLY 'need' their gaming fix from particular games. (Well truth be told, i was once also one of those. :p) I was pretty much addicted to playing Diablo/2 & Dota some time in the past. While technically they were wants but they really felt more like needs so i can uds where MarkoH01 is coming from. ;)

However, i wun go as far to say the people or @ least everyone who asked for a game needs them but i wld agree that SOME (perhaps A FEW wld be more accurate) ppl do need their games. :)
Wow.

Just wow.

I'm not even going to comment on this except to say that I'm sorry to hear about your cousin JunglePredator.

I said I wasn't going to comment on it (as steam starts billowing from my ears...)

I've received a few gifted games from some great people I've met since I joined the forums here at GOG.
I'd give them away in an instant if it meant taking away some of the pain and the thoughts that go through the minds of those that suffer without choice.

I think you should really re-evaluate your point of view on gaming addiction.

Oh crap, I commented. Oops.
low rated
Huge wish:

Gnomoria

Thank You and All the Best
low rated
I really like to have Vampire The Masqurade Bloodlines so I can finally complete my collection of "Games Inspired by Ultima Underworld"

I even made a GOG Mix list of it:

https://www.gog.com/mix/games_inspired_by_ultima_underworld
low rated
If someone's got a spare Sanitarium, could I have it? :)
Thanks!
low rated
Looking for Quake II if anyone buys the bundle and have this one spare
If someone bought the Fallout Bunker and has a spare copy of either Fallout 1 or 2 and doesn't want it, could I have it?

Edit: Nevermind
Post edited April 28, 2016 by BFG2000