It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If anyone has an extra copy of tales from the borgerlands or stardew valley I would be interested :)
If someone happens to have a spare key for Broken Sword I would appreciate it very much.
Post edited March 25, 2016 by Schizo2015
high rated
I have Bastion if someone is intressed.

!!!!!!!Bastion have been gifted !!!!!!
Post edited March 25, 2016 by eldav80
eldav80: I have Bastion if someone is intressed.
I would love to try it.
i wanna banana
high rated
Monkey Island bundle: Only Monkey Island 1 is not yet redeemed
4EA99-E4255-9CD96-6ECE9

Metro bundle: Only Metro: Last Light Redux is not yet redeemed
41B1B-CED33-4B5E1-E9F78

Would appreciate a +1 is you decide to grab a game, for building some rep. I just decided to actually start using the forums ;)

Cheers peeps!
low rated
devjock: Monkey Island bundle: Only Monkey Island 1 is not yet redeemed
4EA99-E4255-9CD96-6ECE9

41B1B-CED33-4B5E1-E9F78

Would appreciate a +1 is you decide to grab a game, for building some rep. I just decided to actually start using the forums ;)

Cheers peeps!
grabbed Metro: Last Light Redux but, it's generally bad form to drop codes rather than just announce the game and send the codes via PM as it draws an undesirable element to frequent the forums more

Thanks very much though!!!

for the future with spare codes you have or if you somehow get to taking the remaining code off (if it's even still there, I didn't look) , consider dropping them to moonshineshadow who is managing <i>The </i>Community Giveaway

thanks again!
Post edited March 27, 2016 by drealmer7
devjock: Would appreciate a +1 is you decide to grab a game, for building some rep. I just decided to actually start using the forums ;)
Cheers peeps!
You got my +1 even without me grabbing a game :)
But I won't value the reputation system that much since rep has not much to say here. There are users out there who like to downrep even the most valuable members here so reputation often has not the meaning it is supposed to have. Also always nice to hear if someone wants to use the forums more.

I also second what drealmer7 said. It would be wise to use the Community Giveaway by moonshineshadow if you want to gift some GOG codes and if you want to gift other codes (Steam, Origin ... ) please use the Community Giveaway Steam Edition hosted by zeogold. If you use one of those you can be pretty sure that your games will go to somebody who really needs them. :)
Post edited March 27, 2016 by MarkoH01
drealmer7: grabbed Metro: Last Light Redux but, it's generally bad form to drop codes rather than just announce the game and send the codes via PM as it draws an undesirable element to frequent the forums more

Thanks very much though!!!

for the future with spare codes you have or if you somehow get to taking the remaining code off (if it's even still there, I didn't look) , consider dropping them to moonshineshadow who is managing <i>The </i>Community Giveaway

thanks again!
Ah I had no idea that that's how it's done. Noted for future reference :) And have fun with the game!
devjock: Would appreciate a +1 is you decide to grab a game, for building some rep. I just decided to actually start using the forums ;)
Cheers peeps!
MarkoH01: You got my +1 even without me grabbing a game :)
But I won't value the reputation system that much since rep has not much to say here. There are users out there who like to downrep even the most valuable members here so reputation often has not the meaning it is supposed to have. Also always nice to hear if someone wants to use the forums more.

I also second what drealmer7 said. It would be wise to use the Community Giveaway by moonshineshadow if you want to gift some GOG codes and if you want to gift other codes (Steam, Origin ... ) please use the Community Giveaway Steam Edition hosted by zeogold. If you use one of those you can be pretty sure that your games will go to somebody who really needs them. :)
Much appreciated for the links. Yeah I admit I just put 'em in the first "gifting thread" I saw. I actually avoid Steam in favor of Gog, but I'll save the link for if I grab humble bundles in the future. Cheers!
Post edited March 28, 2016 by devjock
4EA99-E4255-9CD96-6ECE9

41B1B-CED33-4B5E1-E9F78

Cheers peeps!
how does multi-gamebuying work? can you part redeem a key with multiple games? what happens to the remaining games?
Post edited March 29, 2016 by timmy010
4EA99-E4255-9CD96-6ECE9

41B1B-CED33-4B5E1-E9F78

Cheers peeps!
timmy010: how does multi-gamebuying work? can you part redeem a key with multiple games? what happens to the remaining games?
Yes u can. For codes with multiple games, u can choose to redeem only the game/s u want by checking the tick box on its' right. Once u hv done so the code is still vaild but only those that u didn't check r able to be redeemed.
Post edited March 29, 2016 by tomyam80
Blitzkrieg 1
V
W
S
F
F
D
F
F
E
low rated