It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
tort1234: No. Who would in their right mind spend $22 on a game just to give it to some random stranger on the internet ?
the_atm: A super rich billionaire who happens to frequent GOG? I don't really expect anyone to gift it to me but in the off chance that a billionaire happens by the thread and my post, I need to be ready lol.
Name one super rich billionaire who plays games or visits gog site.
the_atm: Super long shot but anyone want to gift me SuperHot?
tort1234: No. Who would in their right mind spend $22 on a game just to give it to some random stranger on the internet ?
You'd be surprised, knowing the GOG community.
doctorsinister: Name one super rich billionaire who plays games
Tony Stark.
Post edited February 26, 2016 by zeogold
Abovet: I want to cancel the post that I've had in this thread about wanting one of two different games. The reason why I did this is because the promo for Saints Row: The Third has ended for quite a while now.

Since there's a new weekend promo happening right now, it would be really great if anyone were feeling generous enough to gift me Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Ultimate Edition. Thank you.
You can go back and edit your posts.
the_atm: A super rich billionaire who happens to frequent GOG? I don't really expect anyone to gift it to me but in the off chance that a billionaire happens by the thread and my post, I need to be ready lol.
doctorsinister: Name one super rich billionaire who plays games or visits gog site.
I bet Batman plays angry birds before a stakeout while he eats a hotdog.
Post edited February 28, 2016 by Terrapin2190
Abovet: I want to cancel the post that I've had in this thread about wanting one of two different games. The reason why I did this is because the promo for Saints Row: The Third has ended for quite a while now.

Since there's a new weekend promo happening right now, it would be really great if anyone were feeling generous enough to gift me Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Ultimate Edition. Thank you.
Terrapin2190: You can go back and edit your posts.
Yeah, you're right. I did edit my previous post, although not the very first one. The second one after the first to be more specific.
Just to see what happens... Pretend this is a post from a leech asking for Stardew Valley and treat it accordingly.
ZaineH: Just to see what happens... Pretend this is a post from a leech asking for Stardew Valley and treat it accordingly.
Don't you have enough threads about you already, Zeogold?!
low rated
ZaineH: Just to see what happens... Pretend this is a post from a leech asking for Stardew Valley and treat it accordingly.
Sachys: Don't you have enough threads about you already, Zeogold?!
Another three shouldn't hurt anyone. Or five for that matter. Would ten be overboard? Cheers!
Someone will gift me Pillars of Eternity: Royal Edition... some day.

Mark my words. :D
What happened to this thread? D:
montcer9012: What happened to this thread? D:
It got derailed a bit after some people here got quite irritated with me, throwing out a few accusations about how I'm supposedly leeching games from the community.
low rated
Anyone feel generous enough to gift me Recateer, or what ever that shop selling game is haha?
Post edited March 22, 2016 by the_atm
Still waiting for someone to gift me all games in GOG library.

...SOON.

http://funnyasduck.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/funny-soon-giraffe-animal.jpg

lol, bump?
Post edited March 11, 2016 by Terrapin2190
high rated
It's dead, Jim.
Klumpen0815: It's dead, Jim.
BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Dunno if this topic is dead or what but if someone have (somehow) spare key for Stardew Valley or Shadowrun Returns I can give it a good home. :P
Post edited April 02, 2016 by Trid