It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: It doesn't help that within seconds of asking for Back to the Future you asked for Z in another thread.

Again, no one is name calling, but that looks bad.
Mmm... as does the mosquito!
ssj2071: He was insinuating that I was baiting to get a game using a clche meme line. I've not been on the forums in a while so I didn't now. I was just seeing if anyone was willing to gift Back to the Future and that's when he replied like he did.
tinyE: It doesn't help that within seconds of asking for Back to the Future you asked for Z in another thread.

EDIT: Pardon me, it wasn't Z. What you asked for was Worms Forts and Guardians of Victoria, which actually makes it look even worse. :P
That was a mistake, E. I thought it was a guessing game to get the codes, but my apologies for making that mistake. I didn't know until it was too late DX

EDIT: Pardon me, it wasn't Z. What you asked for was Worms Forts and Guardians of Victoria, which actually makes it look even worse. :P
ssj2071: That was a mistake, E. I thought it was a guessing game to get the codes, but my apologies for making that mistake. I didn't know until it was too late DX
Fair enough. :D I'll lay off but you might want to try taking part in the community before going for anything period. There are a lot of people around that are here JUST to leech and it has everyone a little defensive, so bare with us. :D
Sachys: No. I don't like self promoting, self confessed leeches.
but but they taste so good : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lychee
Post edited February 25, 2016 by DyNaer
DyNaer: but but they taste so good : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lychee
That's interesting. When I used to eat food from restaurants, I'd frequent Indian places, and they would have "Lychee" as a fruit beverage listing several different types of Lychee drink: Mango, Pineapple, Lime, Strawberry, so when I actually clicked on a link that's what I expected to see, but no, it's an actual fruit. That's interesting! Thanks!
drealmer7: That's interesting. When I used to eat food from restaurants, I'd frequent Indian places, and they would have "Lychee" as a fruit beverage listing several different types of Lychee drink: Mango, Pineapple, Lime, Strawberry, so when I actually clicked on a link that's what I expected to see, but no, it's an actual fruit. That's interesting! Thanks!
I'm guessing it was a lychee-based drink with mango/pinapple/etc. flavoring.
drealmer7: That's interesting. When I used to eat food from restaurants, I'd frequent Indian places, and they would have "Lychee" as a fruit beverage listing several different types of Lychee drink: Mango, Pineapple, Lime, Strawberry, so when I actually clicked on a link that's what I expected to see, but no, it's an actual fruit. That's interesting! Thanks!
zeogold: I'm guessing it was a lychee-based drink with mango/pinapple/etc. flavoring.
I doubt that because of the "fragrant" part of the description. The drinks I had were very much the flavor of the specified fruit (mango, et.c), with nothing bastardizing the flavors/making me think another flavored something was in them. And they usually had what was in them listed "strawberry, yoghurt, lime juice."
Bards Tale for free ... go go go
http://www.gog.com/redeem/Z8Z369D5
I'm convinced they are alien pod people spawn.
low rated
ssj2071: That was a mistake, E. I thought it was a guessing game to get the codes, but my apologies for making that mistake. I didn't know until it was too late DX
tinyE: Fair enough. :D I'll lay off but you might want to try taking part in the community before going for anything period. There are a lot of people around that are here JUST to leech and it has everyone a little defensive, so bare with us. :D
So,2012 is a suspect too?Well,maybe you should be added as a suspect also.
Super long shot but anyone want to gift me SuperHot?
low rated
I want to cancel the post that I've had in this thread about wanting one of two different games. The reason why I did this is because the promo for Saints Row: The Third has ended for quite a while now.

It would be really nice if anyone were feeling generous enough to gift me Men of War: Assault Squad. Thank you.
Post edited March 01, 2016 by Abovet
Sachys: I'm convinced they are alien pod people spawn.
......... lol
low rated
the_atm: Super long shot but anyone want to gift me SuperHot?
No. Who would in their right mind spend $22 on a game just to give it to some random stranger on the internet ?
the_atm: Super long shot but anyone want to gift me SuperHot?
tort1234: No. Who would in their right mind spend $22 on a game just to give it to some random stranger on the internet ?
A super rich billionaire who happens to frequent GOG? I don't really expect anyone to gift it to me but in the off chance that a billionaire happens by the thread and my post, I need to be ready lol.