It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wish removed.
Post edited February 26, 2016 by Abovet
low rated
i would be very greatfull for risen 3.
It is on sale at the moment.Have the other 2 and they were great games :]
can i get a hug, mommy?

or at the very least, a brandnew leopard skin pillbox hat?

seriously though, i'd just like to express my thanks, because i do too rarely.
low rated
I want to request an hug from mrmarioanonym. I think he's mad at me for some reason.
That "game" isn't on the GOG store by the way
If anyone is willing, can someone gift me Back to the Future from my wishlist? I'd be grateful.
ssj2071: If anyone is willing, can someone gift me Back to the Future from my wishlist? I'd be grateful.
I would if the only posts I could find of yours on this entire forum weren't all on this one thread. But they are. So I won't.
ssj2071: If anyone is willing, can someone gift me Back to the Future from my wishlist? I'd be grateful.
zeogold: I would if the only posts I could find of yours on this entire forum weren't all on this one thread. But they are. So I won't.
I found a post of his in another thread.

He was asking for a game. :P
low rated
zeogold: I would if the only posts I could find of yours on this entire forum weren't all on this one thread. But they are. So I won't.
tinyE: I found a post of his in another thread.

I'd use another bait meme if it weren't for about 3 people with sniper rifles aimed at my head waiting for me to post the next one.
tinyE: I found a post of his in another thread.

zeogold: I'd use another bait meme if it weren't for about 3 people with sniper rifles aimed at my head waiting for me to post the next one.
You don't have to be mean, just because I don't know how to ask just because someone already said what I said and I didn't know doesn't mean you have to be a jerk who has a NEGATIVE rep. How was I supposed to know?
Post edited February 25, 2016 by ssj2071
low rated
zeogold: I'd use another bait meme if it weren't for about 3 people with sniper rifles aimed at my head waiting for me to post the next one.
ssj2071: You don't have to be mean, just because I don't know how to ask just because someone already said what I said and I didn't know doesn't mean you have to be a jerk who has a NEGATIVE rep. How was I supposed to know?
I wasn't trying to be mean. Take it easy, amigo. Not accusing you of anything. Just encouraging you to participate more in the community! We're nice folks, honest!
ssj2071: You don't have to be mean, just because I don't know how to ask just because someone already said what I said and I didn't know doesn't mean you have to be a jerk who has a NEGATIVE rep. How was I supposed to know?
I cant stand the mosquito either, but you just made less sense than them. Please re-iterate. In English.
Sachys: I cant stand the mosquito either, but you just made less sense than them. Please re-iterate. In English.
He was insinuating that I was baiting to get a game using a clche meme line. I've not been on the forums in a while so I didn't now. I was just seeing if anyone was willing to gift Back to the Future and that's when he replied like he did.
Sachys: I cant stand the mosquito either, but you just made less sense than them. Please re-iterate. In English.
ssj2071: He was insinuating that I was baiting to get a game using a clche meme line. I've not been on the forums in a while so I didn't now. I was just seeing if anyone was willing to gift Back to the Future and that's when he replied like he did.
Ummm.....no, that isn't actually what I meant at all. I meant it was ME who'd use a meme I use a lot in this thread as a joke, but decided not to because a decent amount of people here are sick of me using it.
Sachys: I cant stand the mosquito either
Ah, c'mon. You know ya love me. All y'all do.
Post edited February 25, 2016 by zeogold
ssj2071: He was insinuating that I was baiting to get a game using a clche meme line. I've not been on the forums in a while so I didn't now. I was just seeing if anyone was willing to gift Back to the Future and that's when he replied like he did.
zeogold: Ummm.....no, that isn't actually what I meant at all. I meant it was ME who'd use a meme I use a lot in this thread as a joke, but decided not to because a decent amount of people here are sick of me using it.
Sachys: I cant stand the mosquito either
zeogold: Ah, c'mon. You know ya love me. All y'all do.
No. I don't like self promoting, self confessed leeches.

You can find your own post on that note - the other people did which is how it came to my attention.

(having been away)

*passes spade
ssj2071:
Thankyou!
Post edited February 25, 2016 by Sachys
It doesn't help that within seconds of asking for Back to the Future you asked for Z in another thread.

Again, no one is name calling, but that looks bad.

EDIT: Pardon me, it wasn't Z. What you asked for was Worms Forts and Guardians of Victoria, which actually makes it look even worse. :P
Post edited February 25, 2016 by tinyE