It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I love the Elder Scrolls series but am not interested in or already own all the games in the Bethesda sale. If anyone has an extra copy of TES: Arena & Daggerfall that they don't want themselves can I please have it?

Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas to all of you! :)
If someone wants to give me Fallout 1 or 2, i will be super happy
For my christmas wish I really would like to have both Elder Scrolls Battlespire and Redguard so I can complete my Bethesda collection. And I never played these 2 games before so I am very interested in how they hold up.
whatevermann: I would love to get Two Worlds if its still available.
lincoln1206: I've send you one key ;)
Thank YOU!!!!
Rottencorpsex: Can anyone gift me one million dollars? Would really appreciate that. PM me. Thanks in advance!
Sorry, it doesn't seem to be available in the store.
Attachments:
I would like to request Morrowind GOTY edition, its on sale now,so its fairly cheap and I would be really thankful if someone could get it for me,it would really make my day ^^
Rottencorpsex: Can anyone gift me one million dollars? Would really appreciate that. PM me. Thanks in advance!
Nudiustertian: Sorry, it doesn't seem to be available in the store.
I hate it if GOG does not tell me when they remove an item from their store :(

;)
if anyone is feeling generous would like to have the elder scrolls 3 morrowind from current promo.
high rated
Ungunbu: The new

UnderRail

appears to be tremendously awesome but it's out of my budget after the recent sale... It's not cheap, I know, I'm just passing by and leaving my wish here in case anybody is feeling gifty... Thank you!
Done, check chat/pm thingy :)
high rated
First to pm me with their choice will receive one of the following:

Steam

Time Mysteries 3: The Final Enigma - claimed
Chaos Domain
The Culling of the Cows - claimed
X-Blades - claimed
Atonement: Scourge of Time - claimed
Bloop
Dark Matter - claimed
iBomber Defense Pacific
Intergalactic Bubbles - claimed
Make it Indie! - claimed

Origin:
Dead Space - claimed
Post edited December 24, 2015 by Dice5
DampSquib: Done, check chat/pm thingy :)
Incredible gift... I can't find the words to thank you enough. You also added two more keys from my wishlist... What can I say? Everybody knows you are incredibly generous and I wish you the most awesome Christmas ever!

THANK YOU!!!
I would greatly appreciate it if a generous GOGer was able to bestow upon me the greatness of the original Gothic. It would complete my Gothic collection and allow me to replay through this awesome series in the time I have left of this winter break. Many thanks to all the gifters in this thread and happy holidays to you all!
If anyone has Thief 1, 2 or 3 they wouldn't mind gifting to me, I'd appreciate it.

Contact through PM is fine.

Thanks in advance! :-)
neomaniak: I'd love a copy of SS2, specially now, after they annonced a sequel!
blarth: Hi neomaniak, sorry I did not edit that post earlier. The code expired before anyone asked for it.
I do have a Giants: Citizen Kabuto code from the recent gog promo if you are interested in that instead.
I have Kabuto alredy. Thanks anyway man.
low rated
Steam
Pirates of Black Cove HQ3R6-VH33T-Q9NT7
Commander - Conquest Of The Americas 6KWN6-IDGG4-KLKXZ
Knights and Merchants HD MEJN4-3RPEM-Z927M
Post edited December 24, 2015 by lincoln1206