It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nudiustertian: Woohoo, D&D bundle on sale again. It's my honor and privilege to put up 3 copies of Planescape: Torment up for gifting purposes. If you want one, reply to this post (don't send me a PM, post here) stating your intentions. Scammers and impersonators need not apply, I can smell you. People who want to point out that scammers and impersonators exist: thanks, I'm aware. :-)

This is not a first come, first serve thing, so please be patient while I process applications -- this may take until Sunday. I'll update this post when it's all gone.

Edit: still got one copy left. You lot are getting slow. I'll hold on to it for you. :-)
Hiya,
If possible, I'd love to have that last copy of Torment :-)
low rated
*COMMENT DELETED* I AM SORRY FOR MY NEGATIVE COMMENT I LET MY BAD EXPERIENCE GET THE BETTER OF ME :(
Post edited December 03, 2015 by WingsOfRequiem
WingsOfRequiem: True just noticed xD but still care for game code ninjas,they just w8 for people to post the codes,then they take them and later sell them :)
You cannot say that everybody who is grabbing a code here which is given out for free and without using the chat does indeed sell the code. It might as well be that he/she wanted it himself/herself and used the offer. If you really want to give a code to someone specific I would always advice to use the chat instead. Some people however don't care who gets their code so I would say that everybody who grabs it then has a right to do so.
Post edited December 03, 2015 by MarkoH01
WingsOfRequiem: True just noticed xD but still care for game code ninjas,they just w8 for people to post the codes,then they take them and later sell them :)
MarkoH01: You cannot say that everybody who is grabbing a code here which is given out for free and without using the chat does indeed sell the code. It might as well be that he/she wanted it himself/herself and used the offer. If you really want to give a code to someone specific I would always advice to use the chat instead. Some people however don't care who gets their code so I would say that everybody who grabs it then has a right to do so.
I agree. I have gotten & redeemed a couple of games here for my own use & i thked the gifters via chat as i prefer a more personal touch. l also dun think it is absolutely necessary to type in here unless the gifter stated explicitly that 1 must reply in thread in order to get the game/s they r giving away.

As for those gifters who drop open code/s, i'm sure all they 1 is just to give away the game/s to any1 here who wld like to play them. Although i believe thking them is a basic courtesy, it isn't a requirement to do so in the thread itself.

While i know it's best to prevent doing so as to prevent bots from grabbing the codes, we must also respect the gifters' right to 'get rid' of them in watever manner they like. As long as the forum has no rules against such actions & the games (hopefully) goes to 1 who truly 1s to play them, i personally dun have an issue with it.
Forgive me for my bad english, but there are two games from my childhood that i always wanted

Age of Wonders : Shadow Magic
Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 : Triple Thrill Pack

PM

If anyone has a spare key for one of these games, I very appreciate it
Thank you very much!
Post edited December 03, 2015 by rpgknight
MarkoH01: You cannot say that everybody who is grabbing a code here which is given out for free and without using the chat does indeed sell the code. It might as well be that he/she wanted it himself/herself and used the offer. If you really want to give a code to someone specific I would always advice to use the chat instead. Some people however don't care who gets their code so I would say that everybody who grabs it then has a right to do so.
true enough, only issue I find with it is that the person actually wanting the game,might not be able to pick it up because of a bot,and lets be real a good bot can take the code is less that 20 seconds from its posting :P But again Im probably just overly cautious and I prefer for all the codes I give to go to people who need them the most,not who pick them up 1st,but like I said I understand what you wanted to say,but Im of a little different opinion :)
tomyam80: I agree. I have gotten & redeemed a couple of games here for my own use & i thked the gifters via chat as i prefer a more personal touch. l also dun think it is absolutely necessary to type in here unless the gifter stated explicitly that 1 must reply in thread in order to get the game/s they r giving away.

As for those gifters who drop open code/s, i'm sure all they 1 is just to give away the game/s to any1 here who wld like to play them. Although i believe thking them is a basic courtesy, it isn't a requirement to do so in the thread itself.

While i know it's best to prevent doing so as to prevent bots from grabbing the codes, we must also respect the gifters' right to 'get rid' of them in watever manner they like. As long as the forum has no rules against such actions & the games (hopefully) goes to 1 who truly 1s to play them, i personally dun have an issue with it.
true enough,but like I said to MarkoH01 Im just probably overly cautious and self aware :/ I was very poor growing up(now Im only a average so to say) and I mostly depended on my friends to give me games once they were done,and because of that I appreciate them and so I always try and find the person who needs the game the most,not just grabs it 1st since I really feel for the people who dont have a lot of cash and know hows it like :/
Post edited December 03, 2015 by WingsOfRequiem
WingsOfRequiem: true enough, only issue I find with it is that the person actually wanting the game,might not be able to pick it up because of a bot,and lets be real a good bot can take the code is less that 20 seconds from its posting :P But again Im probably just overly cautious and I prefer for all the codes I give to go to people who need them the most,not who pick them up 1st,but like I said I understand what you wanted to say,but Im of a little different opinion :)
tomyam80: I agree. I have gotten & redeemed a couple of games here for my own use & i thked the gifters via chat as i prefer a more personal touch. l also dun think it is absolutely necessary to type in here unless the gifter stated explicitly that 1 must reply in thread in order to get the game/s they r giving away.

WingsOfRequiem: true enough,but like I said to MarkoH01 Im just probably overly cautious and self aware :/ I was very poor growing up(now Im only a average so to say) and I mostly depended on my friends to give me games once they were done,and because of that I appreciate them and so I always try and find the person who needs the game the most,not just grabs it 1st since I really feel for the people who dont have a lot of cash and know hows it like :/
Fair enough, i myself isn't rich either (actually just managing to get by only) so i know wat u mean but we can't stop or choose how other ppl wld like to give away their games here. All we can is make sure the games we 1 to giveaway ends up in the hands of those who 1 or needs them the most via chat & not 'fastest fingers 1st' on the thread itself.

Personally, I think u also owe some ppl here (including me) an apology for calling them 'game code ninjas' whose sole purpose r to 'steal' codes from other ppl & saying such ppl only take the codes in order to sell them.

Not that i really mind being called a game code ninja but implying those who happen to be the 1st to claim any open codes as unreliable ppl who only 'steal' codes from other ppl in order to sell them is COMPLETELY unacceptable as i have mentioned y in my prev post.

So pls be more sensitive to other ppl in this forum & do avoid name-calling in future, this is just my kind advice. Thk u.
high rated
rpgknight: [...] email: snip [...]
You should edit your email out. anyone granting your request can contact you via the GOG Chat system.
HypersomniacLive: You should edit your email out. anyone granting your request can contact you via the GOG Chat system.
I'm more fascinated that he spelled out 'dot' and 'at'. XD
WingsOfRequiem: true enough, only issue I find with it is that the person actually wanting the game,might not be able to pick it up because of a bot,and lets be real a good bot can take the code is less that 20 seconds from its posting :P But again Im probably just overly cautious and I prefer for all the codes I give to go to people who need them the most,not who pick them up 1st,but like I said I understand what you wanted to say,but Im of a little different opinion :)

true enough,but like I said to MarkoH01 Im just probably overly cautious and self aware :/ I was very poor growing up(now Im only a average so to say) and I mostly depended on my friends to give me games once they were done,and because of that I appreciate them and so I always try and find the person who needs the game the most,not just grabs it 1st since I really feel for the people who dont have a lot of cash and know hows it like :/
tomyam80: Fair enough, i myself isn't rich either (actually just managing to get by only) so i know wat u mean but we can't stop or choose how other ppl wld like to give away their games here. All we can is make sure the games we 1 to giveaway ends up in the hands of those who 1 or needs them the most via chat & not 'fastest fingers 1st' on the thread itself.

Personally, I think u also owe some ppl here (including me) an apology for calling them 'game code ninjas' whose sole purpose r to 'steal' codes from other ppl & saying such ppl only take the codes in order to sell them.

Not that i really mind being called a game code ninja but implying those who happen to be the 1st to claim any open codes as unreliable ppl who only 'steal' codes from other ppl in order to sell them is COMPLETELY unacceptable as i have mentioned y in my prev post.

So pls be more sensitive to other ppl in this forum & do avoid name-calling in future, this is just my kind advice. Thk u.
Then please accept my deepest apology from the bottom of my heart,you and anyone I have offended. I was wrong in my assumption and I let my negative experience with game code ninjas influence my opinions of others which is unacceptable and should never happen.To prove I am sincere I will delete all my gifting request from this thread as well as any negative comments I have made besides this one. I am sorry for creating a negative experience for people who read this. I am sorry once more and I hope you all can forgive me.
WingsOfRequiem: Then please accept my deepest apology from the bottom of my heart,you and anyone I have offended. I was wrong in my assumption and I let my negative experience with game code ninjas influence my opinions of others which is unacceptable and should never happen.To prove I am sincere I will delete all my gifting request from this thread as well as any negative comments I have made besides this one. I am sorry for creating a negative experience for people who read this. I am sorry once more and I hope you all can forgive me.
There really is no need to delete any of your gifting request. You have apologized and those people who might have been offended by what you said earlier will probably accept your accept your apology. There is nothing wrong with your gifting requests (I guess) so there is no need to delete them - since this is the sole purpose of this thread. :)
tomyam80: Fair enough, i myself isn't rich either (actually just managing to get by only) so i know wat u mean but we can't stop or choose how other ppl wld like to give away their games here. All we can is make sure the games we 1 to giveaway ends up in the hands of those who 1 or needs them the most via chat & not 'fastest fingers 1st' on the thread itself.

WingsOfRequiem: Then please accept my deepest apology from the bottom of my heart,you and anyone I have offended. I was wrong in my assumption and I let my negative experience with game code ninjas influence my opinions of others which is unacceptable and should never happen.To prove I am sincere I will delete all my gifting request from this thread as well as any negative comments I have made besides this one. I am sorry for creating a negative experience for people who read this. I am sorry once more and I hope you all can forgive me.
Apology accepted though i can't say for the rest especially the 1 who 'stole' 'ur' code. To err is human, i believe u posted in a moment of anger @ having 'ur' code 'stolen' & couldn't think through carefully b4 u posted so i wld let it slide this time. However, pls do indeed think over b4 posting in future so as not to cause uncenecessary unpleasantness.

Thks for offering to remove the offending post although i do not think it was necessary to remove ur game requests as well.
MarkoH01: There really is no need to delete any of your gifting request. You have apologized and those people who might have been offended by what you said earlier will probably accept your accept your apology. There is nothing wrong with your gifting requests (I guess) so there is no need to delete them - since this is the sole purpose of this thread. :)
Starting to like u more, looks like we seem to c eye to eye on quite a few issues. Lol.
Post edited December 03, 2015 by tomyam80
tomyam80: Apology accepted though i can't say for the rest especially the 1 who 'stole' 'ur' code. To err is human, i believe u posted in a moment of anger @ having 'ur' code 'stolen' & couldn't think through carefully b4 u posted so i wld let it slide this time. However, pls do indeed think over b4 posting in future so as not to cause uncenecessary unpleasantness.

Thks for offering to remove the offending post although i do not think it was necessary to remove ur game requests as well.
MarkoH01: There really is no need to delete any of your gifting request. You have apologized and those people who might have been offended by what you said earlier will probably accept your accept your apology. There is nothing wrong with your gifting requests (I guess) so there is no need to delete them - since this is the sole purpose of this thread. :)
tomyam80: Starting to like u more, looks like we seem to c eye to eye on quite a few issues. Lol.
Thank you and sorry again,deleting my request is a form of self discipline,you cannot make mistakes and still earn good things,in my opinion at least,so I will again host a few giveaways do some good deeds and then maybe I will earn to request something of someone else when Im in a tight spot again.
Thanks to Plotcay for Star Wars Battlefront 2. As promised, free cats :)
Attachments:
HypersomniacLive: You should edit your email out. anyone granting your request can contact you via the GOG Chat system.
Oops,
Okay, i removed email from my original post