It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Lester I'm not trying to be the forum police or anything, but a couple of months ago you started an entire thread to let the forum know you were never going to ask for games again.

Remember that? ;P
tinyE: Lester I'm not trying to be the forum police or anything, but a couple of months ago you started an entire thread to let the forum know you were never going to ask for games again.

Remember that? ;P
Relapses, they're a sad thing :/
Disciples 1 and 2 if anyone is generous.
Post edited June 04, 2015 by Elmofongo
low rated
tinyE: Lester I'm not trying to be the forum police or anything, but a couple of months ago you started an entire thread to let the forum know you were never going to ask for games again.

Remember that? ;P
I didn't say never, only when I couldn't get it. But I do see your point.

I've actually tried to stop, but sometimes i just really wanted to ask. Still, i am trying.
Post edited June 02, 2015 by LesterKnight99
LesterKnight99: I didn't say never, only when I couldn't get it. But I do see your point.

I've actually tried to stop, but sometimes i just really wanted to ask. Still, i am trying.
"Couldn't get it" isn't very good criteria for asking, IMO, unless it is hands-down no question THE #1 wanted game on your WL and it goes on sale and then for some reason you still "can't get it" - and only maybe then.

I can't buy any games. I am broke broke broke beyond belief. I can barely afford to buy food (which is why I grow so much of my own.) I recommend trying to increase your rating so you can enter giveaways with a little more frequency and get some games that way if you are really wanting some to be "given" to you.

After you made that post a little bit ago about trying to be a better member of the community I have sought out some threads you participate in to help with your rep and + you, but then I see questionable behavior here and there and then I see you come to this thread, and I'm no longer inclined to give you a + whenever I see your name anywhere on the forums. Now I just + you if you contribute something good/have something worthwhile to say.
LesterKnight99: I didn't say never, only when I couldn't get it. But I do see your point.

drealmer7: "Couldn't get it" isn't very good criteria for asking, IMO, unless it is hands-down no question THE #1 wanted game on your WL and it goes on sale and then for some reason you still "can't get it" - and only maybe then.

I can't buy any games. I am broke broke broke beyond belief. I can barely afford to buy food (which is why I grow so much of my own.) I recommend trying to increase your rating so you can enter giveaways with a little more frequency and get some games that way if you are really wanting some to be "given" to you.

After you made that post a little bit ago about trying to be a better member of the community I have sought out some threads you participate in to help with your rep and + you, but then I see questionable behavior here and there and then I see you come to this thread, and I'm no longer inclined to give you a + whenever I see your name anywhere on the forums. Now I just + you if you contribute something good/have something worthwhile to say.
Thank you for this. By "couldn't get it," i mean that finances aren't so good right now; thats why i ask. But i want to be a better member, i just have difficulty socializing on the net sometimes. Again, i truly appreciate this post; you'll see that i'll change how i work on here. I meant what i said in my thread, and i want to make good on it as well as i can.
If anybody is feeling kind enough, it would be much appreciated to get Apotheon or Legend of Grimrock 2 :)
low rated
Someone generous who can gift me S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call of Priryat, before timer finish?
high rated
Have a SIMCITY™ 2000 SPECIAL EDITION key up for grabs. It's not really my kind of game so It would be better at someone who actually plays it.

Edit: Already gone.
Post edited June 06, 2015 by rz4
low rated
rz4: Have a SIMCITY™ 2000 SPECIAL EDITION key up for grabs. It's not really my kind of game so It would be better at someone who actually plays it.
Good move my friend +1, by the way I don't need it!
I know this aren't cheap but Is any one generous enough to gift me Baldur's Gate 1 or 2 Enhanced Edition? I'm an RPG fanatic so I'll spend hundred of hours playing them. Sadly I can't afford them... T.T
Are there any chances to find some generous soul who would like to grant me Legend of Grimrock 2 which is currently on sale? Thank you very much in advance. :)
Is there a generous person who would be willing to gift me Grim Fandango? I have no method of purchasing games here on GOG, unfortunately.

If someone is, thank you very much from the bottom of my heart.
high rated
Any takers for Stalker - Clear skies?
grimgroove: Any takers for Stalker - Clear skies?
I'm up for it if I may