It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Roxolani: Too many "low rated" posts, then It's better to no submit my wishlist. Good but scarey thread... :))
Yeah, looks like people are on a rep spree. How dare people ask for games!

I've never been accused of being a valuable member of the community (nor do I strive to be), so I'm going to ignore that and unhide every post just in case.
I don't understand why so many low rates here; isn't this thread for what people is asking?

A Quick - er is out there terrorizing the village.
montcer9012: I don't understand why so many low rates here; isn't this thread for what people is asking?

A Quick - er is out there terrorizing the village.
Some people haven't seen the light of the forum outside of this thread though. Hence the down voting.
HijacK: Some people haven't seen the light of the forum outside of this thread though. Hence the down voting.
Hahahaha, thanks for explanation.

But I think those who gift games make a previous user investigation to know if him/her have a nice behavior on the forums that deserves the game. Well, that's what I think. Maybe someone just want to gift games because he likes to.
low rated
Please Grim Fandango if anyone is generous.

I have never played or heard of this game when it first came out (I was 8 years old back than and I was into PC Gaming that much sadly)

Despite having watched it on Youtube 2 years ago I have been told you can get much more dialoge playing the game yourself than following someone elses playthrough.
Post edited January 29, 2015 by Elmofongo
Hello

I would like to play Witcher 1 & 2. If someone would be kind enough to grant my wish and gift them to me I will preorder Witcher 3 from GoG immediately. The cost of bying all three games is simply too high for me, but the preorder discount for Witcher 3 you get for also owning 1&2 and playing them in order before May will make me preorder and hopefully it will be worth it :).

I understand 1&2 have been given free at some point and they can be passed along?

Edit: Big thanks for team_dig_dug for gifting Witcher 1!

Edit2: Started Witcher 1. Very mature and unique with great setting, combat is a bit tame though.
Post edited January 31, 2015 by SubsetExe
And to anyone who sees my above post asking for Grim Fandango being low rated. Ignore it.

Everysingle time I post here. Even after Weeks or Months I always get low rated. For Reasons I don't know.

But if I have to guess. I say the reason is people are purpsoely abusing the ratiing system to scare away gifters from said users. In order to increase someone elses chances of being gifted. And appearently I am not the only one being targeted. Alot of a people have been low rated here.

If thats not the caae than why am I being low ratted. For what did I do wrong?

i don't care about the numbers. I care that I think people are purposely denying me any potential gifters.

Because seriously wouild you gift to a person with that low rated on their posts? Even though the person is just simply and humbly asking for a game?

And I am not greedy. I don't post here ever day. Just once in a awhile.
Post edited January 30, 2015 by Elmofongo
Elmofongo: <snip>
Don't worry. It is not about you. Some people just do not understand the purpose if this thread and low rate everyone who posts a wish. And most gifters here know that and just ignore it. It is just another abuse of the rep system and not worth worrying about.
Elmofongo: <snip>
moonshineshadow: Don't worry. It is not about you. Some people just do not understand the purpose if this thread and low rate everyone who posts a wish. And most gifters here know that and just ignore it. It is just another abuse of the rep system and not worth worrying about.
I know its not just me. Alot of people got low rated constantly here. Even established GOGers.

I am just bothered that everytime I post here I got unfairly low rated. Which imo decreases anyone's chances of winning a game here.

A Gifter looks at someones post and says "Hmm this guy got low rated, probably does not deserve it"

But fine I will take your word that gifters can see through the falseness of the low rating. I just have not won a game here in awhile. Even during the holiday sales. Asking for the cheapest game so no gifter can spend too much money.
low rated
I know your feeling m8.
Now I post here once in a while for a joke post and I still get low rated(some people think I'm serious that I want The Witcher 9) or the free games that GOG gives you when you sign up.
Anyway,back to my hole in the Free for all thread.
Elmofongo: And to anyone who sees my above post asking for Grim Fandango being low rated. Ignore it.

Everysingle time I post here. Even after Weeks or Months I always get low rated. For Reasons I don't know.

But if I have to guess. I say the reason is people are purpsoely abusing the ratiing system to scare away gifters from said users. In order to increase someone elses chances of being gifted. And appearently I am not the only one being targeted. Alot of a people have been low rated here.

If thats not the caae than why am I being low ratted. For what did I do wrong?

i don't care about the numbers. I care that I think people are purposely denying me any potential gifters.

Because seriously wouild you gift to a person with that low rated on their posts? Even though the person is just simply and humbly asking for a game?

And I am not greedy. I don't post here ever day. Just once in a awhile.
Elmofongo: I know its not just me. Alot of people got low rated constantly here. Even established GOGers.

I am just bothered that everytime I post here I got unfairly low rated. Which imo decreases anyone's chances of winning a game here.

A Gifter looks at someones post and says "Hmm this guy got low rated, probably does not deserve it"

But fine I will take your word that gifters can see through the falseness of the low rating. I just have not won a game here in awhile. Even during the holiday sales. Asking for the cheapest game so no gifter can spend too much money.
Put a bit more trust in the gifters, they are also established GOGers and know how this works ;-)
and yes sometimes wishes are not answered but in my experience here over the last years it has nothing to do with the low rated posts. Just bad timing / bad luck that no one had that game available.
Elmofongo: Please Grim Fandango if anyone is generous.

I have never played or heard of this game when it first came out (I was 8 years old back than and I was into PC Gaming that much sadly)

Despite having watched it on Youtube 2 years ago I have been told you can get much more dialoge playing the game yourself than following someone elses playthrough.
I'm here to officially state that Elmofongo is a good chap and you should definitely gift him Grim Fandango if you're feeling gifty today, random stranger of greater goodness. ^_^

In fact, I'm specifically asking you to gift him the game if you're looking for a way to make me happy today (I'm too busy with the last gift this great community gave me anyway). :)

Whoever downrated his post is not a good human being at all and shouldn't have his/hers/its opinions taken in consideration.

---------------------
Done! Now the world makes sense again! Justice has been served. ;D

Edit: Fixed some typo.
Post edited January 30, 2015 by Falci
Hello guys, I would really like Grim Fandago Remastered if you are in a gifting mood! Thank you!
Looking for neverwinter nights diamond if anyone is feeling generous. Playing kotor 1 and 2 recently made me interested in the older bioware games.
high rated
-SNIP-
Post edited May 23, 2015 by NameGoo