It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
If any kind soul would like to help out, I'd like 1NSANE from current weekend promo.
Thanks for your consideration.
high rated
johnki: I would kill for either TIE Fighter or IL-2 Sturmovik. Got a joystick not too long ago and now funds are too tight to convince myself I can spare the money on either. :/
Check PM :)
low rated
If anyone is feeling generous would like to have overlord+raising hell from current promo.
Hey, I wonder if someone have the "Secrets of Raetikon" from Bundle Stars Abstract Bundle and don't want it... I kinda fell in love for the game but don't really want to buy the whole bundle just for it...

I thank you all in advance, even if you can't help me with that! =p
high rated
FredericoR: Hey, I wonder if someone have the "Secrets of Raetikon" from Bundle Stars Abstract Bundle and don't want it... I kinda fell in love for the game but don't really want to buy the whole bundle just for it...

I'm sorry to tell you that you're in the wrong thread. Better post your request here, as this is the thread for GOG titles only.
FredericoR: Hey, I wonder if someone have the "Secrets of Raetikon" from Bundle Stars Abstract Bundle and don't want it... I kinda fell in love for the game but don't really want to buy the whole bundle just for it...

HypersomniacLive: I'm sorry to tell you that you're in the wrong thread. Better post your request here, as this is the thread for GOG titles only.
Ops, that was stupid of me! =p

Thanks for the correction!
low rated
Received many games during the past years . Thank you GOG community .
low rated
I would love sam and max hit the road or the creatures trilogy, please.
high rated
LesterKnight99: I would love sam and max hit the road or the creatures trilogy, please.
Done :)
low rated
LesterKnight99: I would love sam and max hit the road or the creatures trilogy, please.
DampSquib: Done :)
Thank you!

+1
Post edited January 19, 2015 by LesterKnight99
I'd sure like I.G.I. 2 from the promo.

Thanks!
high rated
LesterKnight99: Thank you!

+1
Cheers dude :)

blitsfire: If anyone is feeling generous would like to have overlord+raising hell from current promo.
Done, in PM.
low rated
hey could some one gift me duke nukem 3d atomic edition im having financial troubles but next week I can get you any games you want thanks.
*removed*
Post edited January 21, 2015 by ShadowOwl
I would absolutely love, love, LOVE either The Secret of Monkey Island, X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter, or X-Wing Alliance!!!